Short Information : Coast Guard navik GD, DB, Yantrik Recruitment 2022 – Indian Coast Guard has ( ICG ) has released the latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of Navik ( General Duty / GD, Domestic Branch / DB, ) Yantrik ( Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics ) through the Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test 01/2023 Batch. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 from the official website : www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
You will find complete information about this recruitment like : educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, how to apply online and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any question or doubt, you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 25 August 2022
INDIAN COAST GUARD NAVIK RECRUITMENT : 2022
Name of the Organization : Indian Coast Guard ( ICG )
Who can Apply : All India Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : GD, DB & Yantrik
Total Posts : 300 Posts
Application Mode : Online Application
Application Start Date : 08 September 2022
Application Last Date : 22 September 2022
For Daily Job Updates : www.odishajobnews.com
Application Fee Details :
1. For General / OBC / EWS Candidates : Rs – 250 /-
2. For SC / ST Candidates : No Fee
3. Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit Details :
The age limit for this recruitment is 18 – 22 years. Candidate Born between 01 May 2001 – 30 April 2005. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
Post Name & Vacancy Details :
1. Navik ( General Duty ) : 225 Posts
2. Navik ( Domestic Branch ) : 40 Posts
3. Yantrik : 35 Posts
Educational Qualification :
1. Navik GD : Candidate must have passed 12th with Math & Physics subjects
2. Navik DB : Candidate must have passed – 10th class examination
3. Yantrik : Candidate having Diploma of Engineering ( EE / ME / ECE )
Selection Process :
The selectyion process of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD, DB and Yantrik Post Recruitment 2022.
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Fitness Test ( Qualifying in Nature )
1.6 KM Race in 07 Minutes
20 Squat Ups
10 Push Up
3. Document Verification
How to Apply Online ?
Follow there steps to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022.
1. Check the eligibility criteria from the Coast Guard GD, DB, Yantrik Notification 2022
2. Click on the application form
3. Fill out the required application form
4. Upload the required documents
5. Pay the fee
6. Print the Application Form.
N.B : Candidates can read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
Important Links :
Official Website : Click Here
Download Notification PDF : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
SSC Steno. Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
12th Pass Indian Army Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
RPF Constable 9,000 Posts : Click Here
Fore More Govt Jobs : Click Here