District Education Office Jharsuguda Recruitment 2021
Short Information : District Education Office, Jharsuguda has invite a recruitment notification from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format for engagement of Jr. Clerk-Cum-Accountant on contractual basis in 02 ( Two ) numbers of Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya in Jharsuguda District different Blocks.
Post Date : 28 August 2021
( DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICE, JHARSUGUDA RECRUITMENT – 2021 )
Organization Name : District Education Office, Govt. Of Odisha
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : Jr. Clerk-Cum-Accountant
Application Mode : Offline Application ( Speed post / Registered post )
Application Start Date : 28 August 2021
Application Last Date : 15 September 2021
Job Location : Jharsuguda & Lakhanpur ( All Odisha )
Age Limit :
Here are the Age Limit for District Education Office, Jharsuguda Recruitment 2021 As on 26 August 2021.
◆ Candidates Minimum Age Should be : 21 Years
◆ Candidates Maximum Age Should be : 32 Years
◆ Age Relaxation is Applicable for : SC / ST / OBC Candidates
Official Website : www.jharsuguda.nic.in
Application Fees : Rs – 200 /- ( IPO )
Payable to District Education Officer, Jharsuguda.
Salary Details : Rs – 8,880 /- Per month
Address : District Education Officer, Jharsuguda, At/ Po / PS : Jharsuguda, District : Jharsuguda, Pin : 768201.
Educational Qualification :
◆ A candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree and Knowledge in Computer with Tally.
◆ And have proficiency in Odia and English Typing.
There will be a committee at District level under the chairmanship of the collector or his authorized representative to finalized the selection of the candidates.
Selection Process :
The application received within the date line will be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria and merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks secured in the qualifying Examination from HSC to Graduation level.
Important Documents :
1. HSC Certificate and Mark Sheet
2. +2 Certificate and Mark Sheet
3. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet
4. Computer Certificate ( Tally )
5. Caste Certificate
6. Employment Exchange Registration Card
7. One I’d Proof ( Aadhar / Voter / Pan Card )
8. Experience Certificate ( Optional )
N.B :- Those Candidates are Interested and Eligible, Please check the Details Notification before Apply for the post.
Official Website : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
For More Job Updates : Click Here
- Clerk & Stenographer Recruitment 2022 ! Salary Up to 63,200 /- Per Month ! 12th Pass Jobs
- BSF New Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for 254 Constable Posts ! BSF Latest Jobs
- Bank of India Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for Office Assistant ! Salary : 15,000 P M
- Central Railway Vacancy 2022 ! Apply Online for Various Posts ! 12th Pass
- Odisha Forest Department Jobs Vacancy 2022 ! Odisha Govt Jobs 2022 ! Odisha Job Alert
- ZSS Kandhamal Vacancy 2022 ! Odisha Govt Job ! Apply for 80 Medical Staff
- OAVS Subarnapur Recruitment 2022 ! OAVS Latest Notification ! Odisha Job
- IAF Notification 2022 ! Salary Up to : 1,77,500/- Per Month ! IAF Jobs 2022
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 ! Total Posts : 45,284 Vacancies ! 10th Pass Jobs
- Odisha PEO Recruitment 2022 ! Odisha Panchayat Level Jobs 2022 ! Odisha Job
- SBI New Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for 65 Circle Advisor Vacancy ! SBI Notification 2022
- Navy MR / SSR Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online for 1500 Posts ! Indian Navy Vacancy
- 10th Pass Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Offline for Carpenter Posts
- SAIL Management Trainees Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for 56 Posts ! SAIL Notification 2022
- OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online for 7540 Posts ! OSSC Online Apply
Read Also This
Social tagging: Odisha Govt Jobs > Odisha Job > Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 > Odisha Latest Jobs