Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021 ! Odisha GDS Recruitment 2021
Short Information : Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021, Odisha Postal Circle has released 42 vacancies for the post of Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant / Assistant / Postman And Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) under sports quota on 26 November 2021. Aspiring and talented candidates must submit their application form before 3rd December 2021.
The candidates must bookmark this article for information about this vacancy like : Educational qualification, Age limit, Application process, Eligibility criteria, And Others Eligibility criteria.
Post Date : 05 November 2021
( ODISHA POST OFFICE RECRUITMENT : 2021 : ODISHA POSTAL VACANCY )
Organization Name : Odisha Post Office Department
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant / Assistant / Postman or MTS Vacancies
Total Posts : 42 Posts
Application Mode : Offline Application ( Speed post / Registered post )
Application Start Date : 26 October 2021
Application Last Date : 03 December 2021
Job Location : 16 Divisions / Units in Odisha
Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Odisha Post Office Recruitment Vacancy Details :
A total of 42 vacancies has been released for the post office of Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant / Assistant / Postman and Multi Tasking Staff – MTS as per the notification released on 26 October 2021. The vacancy distribution is given below :
◆ Postal Assistant : 14 Posts Vacancy
◆ Shorting Assistant : 04 Posts Vacancy
◆ Postman : 11 Posts Vacancy
◆ Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) : 13 Posts Vacancy
Grand Total : 42 Posts Vacancy in Odisha Postal Circle.
Odisha Post Office Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details :
Candidates applying for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for the suitable post. The educational and age limit for the post of Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant / Post Man and MTS are given below :
1. For Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant :
◆ 12th pass from a recognized university / board
◆ The candidate must have a Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training Institute before the insurance of the appointment letter. Computer Training Certificate from Central Government / State Government / University / Boards etc will be accepted this purpose.
2. For Postman :
◆ The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination.
◆ Knowledge of local language ( Odia ) at least upto 10th standard.
◆ Candidate must have a certificate of Basic Computer Training from the Valid Computer Training Institute.
◆ Valid Driving License of Two Wheelers or light vehicle.
3. For Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) :
◆ Candidate must have passed 10th examination.
◆ Knowledge of local language ( Odia ) at least upto 10th Class.
Odisha Postal Age Limit As on : 01 January 2021
The age limit and age relaxation norms are defined below :
1. Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant / Assistant / Postman : 18 – 27 Years
2. Multi Tasking Staff : 18 – 25 Years
Age Relaxation for : OBC Candidates : 03 / SC / ST Candidates : 05
Postal Address :
◆ Office of Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar – 751001
How to Apply for Odisha Postal :
Application for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021 have started from 26 October 2021. The candidate must apply the following steps to fill the application form :
◆ Visit the official website : www.indiapost.gov.in or click on the notification link provided in this article.
◆ Thoroughly read the details and instructions specified in the notification.
◆ The prescribed application from and all the necessary certificates as well as bank challan are available in the recruitment notification.
◆ Fill out the details carefully and paste recent passport size photo on the application form.
◆ Send the enclosed application form and supporting documents in an envelope to the address specified in the notification before 06 October 2021. Candidates must send the application form through speed post / registered post.
Documents Required :
◆ 10th Certificate
◆ Computer Training Certificate
◆ 2 latest Passport size photo
◆ All Educational Qualification Certificate
◆ Sports Eligibility Certificate
◆ Caste Certificate ( SC / ST / OBC Candidates )
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification : Click Here
◆ Odisha Postal Full Details : Click Here
◆ For More Job Updates : Click Here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 55 MTS, Housekeeping Staff and Other Posts
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Update – RRB Gives Another Chance to Candidates
- Important Odisha GK Questions and Answers for OSSSC Examination – OSSSC Exam Questions 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 50 Group A Posts, Salary & Application Form
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for MTS & Supervisor and other posts vacancy
- NCS LIC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 100 Posts, Salary & Application Form Details
- SBI Card Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Assistance Manager Vacancy
- OSSSC Laboratory Technician Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online for 1000 Posts Recruitment !
- Odisha Punjab National Bank Peon Post Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Peon Post Recruitment 2021
- CCL Recruitment 2021 Out to fill 539 Apprentice Posts – Apply Now
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 520 Goods Guard Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 317 Technical and Non-Technical Posts
- Oil India Recruitment 2021 – IOCL Recruitment 2021
- Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Cabin Crew – 12th Pass Candidates can Apply Online !
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 376 Relationship Manager Vacancies !
Read Also This
Social tagging: Odisha GDS Vacancy 2021 > Odisha Govt Jobs > Odisha Job > Odisha Post > Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021 > Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 > Odisha Postal GDS > Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 > Odisha Postal Recruitment 2021