West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 21 Posts
Short Information : West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – West Central Railway Sports Quote Recruitment 2022. Railway Recruitment Cell ( RRC ), West Central Railway, Jabalpur ( Madhya Pradesh ) invites online applications for recruitment of sportsperson against sports quota ( Open Advertisement ) in West Central Railway for the year 2021-22. The closing date for submission of applications is 20th January 2022.
You will find complete information about this recruitment like : educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancy, salary details, application process, and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 06 January 2022
( WEST CENTRAL RAILWAY RECRUITMENT : 2022 )
Organization Name : West Central Railway ( WCR ), Govt of India
Who Can Apply : All India Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Total Posts : 21 Posts Vacancy
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO : 03/2021 ( Sports Quota )
◆ Athletics ( W – 02 )
◆ Cross Country ( W – 01 )
◆ Weightlifting ( M – 03 )
◆ Volleyball ( M – 03 )
◆ Hockey ( M – 02 )
◆ Cricket ( M – 02 )
◆ Basketball ( M – 02 )
◆ Badminton ( M – 02 )
◆ Badminton ( W – 02 )
◆ Chess ( M – 02 )
Age Limit :
◆ 18 – 25 Years as on 01 January 2022.
◆ Born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2004
◆ No age relaxation ( Upper and Lower age is permissible )
Pay Scale :
◆ Lecture cum Instructor : Pay Matrix Level 7₹ Rs – 44,900 /- Per Month
◆ Assistant Lecture cum Assistant Instructor : Pay Matrix at Level 6₹ Rs – 35,400 /- Per Month
Educationl Qualification :
◆ Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized University.
◆ 12th Class for non Technical Posts or 10th with ITI for Technical Posts.
Sports Achievement :
◆ Represented the country in any of the category B championship / events ( OR ).
◆ Represented a State or equivalent unit and obtained at least 3rd position in senior / youth / junior National Championship ( OR ).
◆ Represented a State and obtained at least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic association ( OR ).
◆ Represented a University and obtained at least 3rd position in All India University Championship organized under the aegis of association of Indian university ( OR ).
Application Fee Details :
◆ For General / OBC Candidates : Rs – 500 /-
◆ For SC / ST / Ex-serviceman Candidates : Rs – 250 /-
Selection Process :
◆ Personal Interview
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification : Click Here
◆ For More Govt Jobs : Click Here
- BYJU’S Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online for 950+ Posts ! BYJU’S Jobs Vacancy
- Odisha GK Quiz General Knowledge ! Posts GK Questions and Answers
- PNB Bank Peon Recruitment 2022 ! PNB Bank Vacancy 2022
- National Career Service Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment 2022 ! Skilled Odisha Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Civil Service Examination 2022 ! OPSC OCS Examination 2022
- DRDO Recruitment 2022 ! DRDO Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022
- Amazon Recruitment 2022 Out ! Customer Service Associate Post Vacancy
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022 – 1521 Posts, Apply Link, Bharti News 2022
- Railway RRC Group D CBT 2 Notice 2022 @rrbajmer.gov.in
- Indian Postal Recruitment 2022 ! 10th Pass Postal Vacancy, Salary and Application Form
- NDA Application Form 2022 ! NDA Apply Online Link, Date and Fee Details
- IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 ! Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Primary Investigator Recruitment 2022 ! OSSC Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Primary Teacher : PRT, PGT, TGT Recruitment 2022 ! Odisha Peon Jobs 2022
- ICAR NRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2022 ! Jobs in Odisha
Read Also This
Social tagging: 12th > 12th Pass Jobs > Graduate > Graduate Jobs > Indian Railway Jobs 2022 > Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 > West Central Railway Jobs 2022 > West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 > West Central Railway Vacancy 2022