RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 ! RBI Assistant 950 Posts Online Form 2022 @rbi.org.in
Short Information : RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) has inviting Online Application form for the Recruitment of Office Assistant 950 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in the following process of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 & complete the required eligibility criteria in this recruitment and read the full notification and apply online for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022 @rbi.org.in
You will find complete information about this recruitment like : educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancy, job location, salary details and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 15 February 2022
( RESERVE BANK OF INDIA – RBI – RECRUITMENT : 2022 )
Organization Name : Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ), Govt of India
Who Can Apply : All India Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : SBI Assistant
Total Posts : 950 Posts Vacancy
Application Mode : Online Application Form
Application Start Date : 17 February 2022
Application Last Date : 08 March 2022
RBI Assistant Exam Date : 27 – 28 March 2022
Age Limit :
◆ Candidate Minimum Age : 20 Years
◆ Candidates Maximum Age : 28 Years
◆ Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
◆ The selection on the basics of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Language Proficiency Test ( LPT ).
◆ Candidates will have to pass in each of the Objective Tests of the online examination.
◆ There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective Test.
◆ 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
◆ The online test / except Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English & Hindi.
Preliminary Exam Details :
1. English Language : 30 Questions, 30 Marks and 20 Minutes
2. Numerical Ability : 35 Questions, 35 Marks and 20 Minutes
3. Reasoning Ability : 35 Questions, 35 Marks and 20 Minutes
◆ Total : 100 Questions, 100 Marks and 60 Minutes
Main Examination Details :
1. Reasoning : 40 Questions, 40 Marks and 30 Minutes
2. English Language : 40 Questions, 40 Marks and 30 Minutes
3. Numerical Ability : 40 Questions, 40 Marks and 30 Minutes
4. General Awareness : 40 Questions, 40 Marks and 25 Minutes
5. Computer Knowledge : 40 Questions, 40 Marks and 20 Minutes
◆ Total : 200 Questions and 200 Marks and 135 Minutes.
Educational Qualification Details :
◆ Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream with 50% marks ( Pass class for SC / ST / PWD Candidates ).
◆ Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language ( i.e. know to read, write, speak & understand the language ) of the state.
Language Proficiency Test :
◆ The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will
◆ have to undergo a language proficiency test.
◆ The language proficiency test will be conducted in the official / local language of the concert state.
◆ Candidate not proficient in the official / local language shall be disqualified.
◆ The office wise local language is are as follows :
1. Ahmadabad : Gujarati
2. Bengaluru : Kannada
3. Bhopal : Hindi
4. Bhubaneswar : Oriya
5. Chandigarh : Punjabi / Hindi
6. Chennai : Tamil
7. Guwahati : Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
8. Hyderabad : Telgu
9. Jaipur : Urdu
10. Jammu : Hindi / Urdu / Kashmiri
11. Kanpur & Lucknow : Hindi
12. Kolkata : Bengali / Nepali
13. Mumbai : Marathi / Konkani
14. Nagpur : Marathi / Hindi
15. New Delhi : Hindi
16. Patna : Hindi / Maithili
17. Thiruvananthapuram : Malayalam
Hand Writing Declaration :
◆ The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
◆ “I, _____ ( Name of the candidate ), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ Apply Online : Available Soon
◆ Odisha All Block & Panchayat DEO Vacancy : Click Here
◆ Odisha VLW Recruitment Details : Click Here
◆ Odisha Anganwadi Vacancy Details : Click Here
◆ For More Govt Jobs : Click Here
- BSF New Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for 254 Constable Posts ! BSF Latest Jobs
- Bank of India Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for Office Assistant ! Salary : 15,000 P M
- Central Railway Vacancy 2022 ! Apply Online for Various Posts ! 12th Pass
- Odisha Forest Department Jobs Vacancy 2022 ! Odisha Govt Jobs 2022 ! Odisha Job Alert
- ZSS Kandhamal Vacancy 2022 ! Odisha Govt Job ! Apply for 80 Medical Staff
- OAVS Subarnapur Recruitment 2022 ! OAVS Latest Notification ! Odisha Job
- IAF Notification 2022 ! Salary Up to : 1,77,500/- Per Month ! IAF Jobs 2022
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 ! Total Posts : 45,284 Vacancies ! 10th Pass Jobs
- Odisha PEO Recruitment 2022 ! Odisha Panchayat Level Jobs 2022 ! Odisha Job
- SBI New Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for 65 Circle Advisor Vacancy ! SBI Notification 2022
- Navy MR / SSR Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online for 1500 Posts ! Indian Navy Vacancy
- 10th Pass Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Offline for Carpenter Posts
- SAIL Management Trainees Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for 56 Posts ! SAIL Notification 2022
- OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online for 7540 Posts ! OSSC Online Apply
- BPNL Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online for 2,106 Animal Attendant Posts ! BPNL Notification 2022
Read Also This
Social tagging: All India Govt Jobs > Graduate > Graduate Jobs > RBI Assistant 950 Post Vacancy details 2022 > RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2022 > RBI Assistant Online Apply 2022 > RBI Assistant Post Online Form 2022 > RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 > RBI Recruitment 2022 > Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) Recruitment 2022