SSC MTS And Havaldar Online Form 2022 | SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 | @ssc.nic.in
Short Information : SSC MTS And Havaldar Recruitment – Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) has inviting online Application Form for the Recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff ( MTS ) and Havaldar in CBIC and CBN Approximately 8,000 posts. Those candidates who are interested in the following process of SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 & complete the required eligibility criteria can read the Full Notification and Apply for SSC MTS And Havaldar Online Form 2022 @ssc.nic.in
You will find complete information about this recruitment like : educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancy, job location, important dates, exam center and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 24 March 2022
( STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION MULTI-TASKING STAFF AND HAVALDAR RECRUITMENT : 2022 )
Organization Name : Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )
Who Can Apply : All India Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : MTS & Havaldar
Total Posts : 8,000 Posts ( Approximately )
Application Mode : Online Application
Application Start Date : 22 March 2022
Application Last Date : 30 April 2022
Form Correction Date : 05 – 09 May 2022
SSC MTS Exam Date : July 2022
Application Fee Details :
◆ For UR / OBC Candidates : Rs – 100 /-
◆ For SC / ST / PWD / Female Candidates : No Fee
◆ Payment Mode : Online Payment
Age Limit – As on : 01 January 2022
◆ The age limit for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Department are :
◆ 18 – 25 Years ( Candidate born between : 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2004 )
Vacancy Details :
◆ For Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) : Will be Intimated
◆ Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603 Posts Vacancy
SSC MTS Recruitment Educational Qualification :
◆ The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or Equivalent from a Recognized Board.
Selection Process :
1. Tier-l Written Examination ( CBT )
2. Tier-ll Descriptive Test
3. PET And PST ( For Havaldar Posts )
4. Documents Verification
5. Medical Examination
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern :
◆ The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination ( Paper-l ) and a Descriptive Paper ( Paper-ll )
◆ Paper-l will consist will be Objective Type
◆ Questions papers will be set both in English & Hindi
◆ There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Paper-l ( Computer Based Examination ) :
1. General English : 25 Questions and 25 Marks
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning : 25 Questions and 25 Marks
3. Numerical Aptitude : 25 Questions and 25 Marks
4. General Awareness : 25 Questions and 25 Marks
◆ Total : 100 Questions and 100 Marks and 90 Minutes.
Paper-ll ( Descriptive ) :
◆ Short Essay / Letter in English or in any language : 50 Marks and 30 Minutes.
SSC Havaldar PET / PST 2022 :
1. Walking : For Male – 1600 Meter in 15 Minutes, Female – 1 Km in 20 Minutes
2. Cycling : For Male – 8 Km in 30 Minutes, Female – 3 Km in 25 Minutes
3. Height : For Male – 157.5 Cm, For Female – 152 Cm
4. Chest : For Male – 76-81 Cm
5. Weight : For Male – Na, For Female – 48 Kg
Syllabus Details :
English Language :
Candidates understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc and writing ability would be tested.
General Intelligence and Reasoning :
It would include questions of Non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination observation, relationship concept, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical function.
Numerical Aptitude :
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number system, computation of whole numbers, decimal and fraction and relationship between number, fundamental arithmetical operation, percentage, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graph, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work, etc.
General Awareness :
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
Teat will also included questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Apply Online : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ Income Tax Department Recruitment : Click Here
◆ For More Job Updates : Click Here
- Clerk & Stenographer Recruitment 2022 ! Salary Up to 63,200 /- Per Month ! 12th Pass Jobs
- BSF New Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for 254 Constable Posts ! BSF Latest Jobs
- Bank of India Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for Office Assistant ! Salary : 15,000 P M
- Central Railway Vacancy 2022 ! Apply Online for Various Posts ! 12th Pass
- Odisha Forest Department Jobs Vacancy 2022 ! Odisha Govt Jobs 2022 ! Odisha Job Alert
- ZSS Kandhamal Vacancy 2022 ! Odisha Govt Job ! Apply for 80 Medical Staff
- OAVS Subarnapur Recruitment 2022 ! OAVS Latest Notification ! Odisha Job
- IAF Notification 2022 ! Salary Up to : 1,77,500/- Per Month ! IAF Jobs 2022
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 ! Total Posts : 45,284 Vacancies ! 10th Pass Jobs
- Odisha PEO Recruitment 2022 ! Odisha Panchayat Level Jobs 2022 ! Odisha Job
- SBI New Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for 65 Circle Advisor Vacancy ! SBI Notification 2022
- Navy MR / SSR Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online for 1500 Posts ! Indian Navy Vacancy
- 10th Pass Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Offline for Carpenter Posts
- SAIL Management Trainees Recruitment 2022 ! Apply for 56 Posts ! SAIL Notification 2022
- OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online for 7540 Posts ! OSSC Online Apply
Read Also This
Social tagging: 10th Pass Jobs > All India Govt Jobs > SSC Havaldar & MTS Jobs 2022 > SSC MTS & Havaldar Notification 2022 > SSC MTS & Havaldar Online Form 2022 > SSC MTS And Havaldar Recruitment 2022 > SSC MTS Online Application 2022 > SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 > Staff Selection Commission MTS and Havaldar Vacancy 2022