What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We market to
We do not collect information from children under 13
children under 13.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
In order to remove your child’s information please contact the following personnel:
We adhere to the following COPPA tenants:
• Parents can review, delete, manage or refuse with whom their child’s information is shared through contacting us directly.
or contacting us directly.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
when any new update
We will notify the users via in-site notification
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online for 9000 Posts ! Indian Railway Protection Force ( RPF ) Vacancy 2022
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 ! Apply Online for 4790 Posts ! Odisha Police Job
- OSSC New Recruitment 2023 ! Apply Online for 189 Posts ! Odisha Govt Jobs
- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 ! Apply Online for 40889 GDS, BPM And ABPM Posts ! Postal Notification Out
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 ! Apply Online for 7480 Posts ! OSSSC Online Apply
- India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification for 98083 Posts Vacancy ! 10th, 12th Pass Postal Jobs ! Post Office Big Vacancy Out
- SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2023 ! Apply Online for 11409 MTS and Havaldar Posts ! 10th Pass Apply
- Odisha Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department DEO Vacancy 2022 ! Odisha All Block and Panchayat 7142 Posts Recruitment 2022
- Ganjam GRS Recruitment 2023 ! Apply for 75 Posts ! Odisha Govt Jobs
- OSSC Amin Post Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 60 Amin Posts ! Odisha Job
- Deogarh Forest Division Recruitment 2023 ! Apply for GIS Expert Post ! Jobs in Odisha
- OSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 ! Apply Online for 197 Posts ! Odisha Job
- Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 700+ Posts Vacancy ! Odisha Anganwadi New Vacancy Out
- RMRC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023 ! 12th Pass Apply ! Jobs in Odisha
- FM University Recruitment 2023 ! Apply for Various Posts ! Salary – 75,000/-