Short Information : SSC MTS 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC – MTS ) will release the notification regarding the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff on 22nd March 2022 on its official website @ssc.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission is responsible for conducting the Multi Tasking Staff ( Non-Technical ) Staff ( MTS ) Exam. It is also known as SSC MTS Exam. SSC MTS Exam is conducted to recruit candidates in the General Central Service Group C Non – Gazetted, Non – Ministerial posts in various Ministries / Departments / Officers of the Government of India, in different State / Union Territories.
You will find complete information about this recruitment like : educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, age limit, important dates, salary details and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 02 March 2022
( STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION – MULTI TASKING STAFF : RECRUITMENT : 2022 )
Organization Name : Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ), Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS )
Who Can Apply : All India Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS )
Total Posts : 7,099 Posts Vacancies
Application Mode : Online Application
Application Start Date : 22 March 2022
Application Last Date : 30 April 2022
MTS Tier – l Exam Date : June 2022
Age Limit :
MTS has vacancies in two age groups, check both age groups below :
◆ 18 – 25 years as on cut-off date
◆ 18 – 27 years as on cut-off date
Apart from the mentioned Age Requirement, candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
SSC MTS Application Fee 2022 :
◆ The Application Fee for SSC MTS 2022 is Rs – 100 /-
◆ Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman / Women category are exempted from paying the application fee.
Educational Qualification :
◆ The candidates must have passed Matriculation ( 10th pass ) or Equivalent Examination from a recognized Board.
◆ In case a candidate does not pass the qualifying examination before the closing date of receipt of the application form, he or she is not permitted to apply.
SSC MTS Selection Process :
The SSC MTS Selection Process is a two – stage procedure.
1. SSC MTS Paper l : Written Test
2. SSC MTS Paper ll : Descriptive Test
Paper – 1 : is an online exam that is an objective multiple choice questions
Paper – 2 : is a pen and paper mode of examination that includes writing a short essay or letter in English or any Language is includes in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern 2022 :
The paper pattern for SSC MTS saw a change in the previous year’s session of the exam.
◆ The exam consists of two papers i.e paper – l & paper – ll
◆ Paper 1st is conducted online while paper 2nd is pen and paper based.
1. General English : 25 Questions and 25 Marks
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning : 25 Questions and 25 Marks
3. Numerical Aptitude : 25 Questions and 25 Marks
4. General Awareness : 25 Questions and 25 Marks
◆ Total : 4 Sections, 100 Questions, 100 Marks, 1 Hr 30 Minutes.
1. SSC MTS Paper l will have four sections.
2. The duration of the SSC MTS Exam will be 90 minutes for General Candidates and 120 minutes for PWD Candidates.
3. Paper l is an objective type paper with four MCQs out of which one will be correct.
4. There will be negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
5. There will be separate category wise, State / UT wise cut-off in Paper – l. The commission may fix separate age group wise, category wise and State / UT wise cut offs for paper – l.
Paper 2nd Details :
SSC MTS Paper – ll will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut off prescribed by the Commission in paper – l for different categories.
1. It will be pen and paper mode which will be descriptive in nature.
2. The paper will be set in Hindi, English and other languages mentioned in the VIIlth Schedule of the Constitution.
3. The maximum number of marks is 50 marks.
4. The duration of SSC MTS Paper – ll is 30 minutes for the General Category and 40 minutes for the PwD category of candidates.
Important Information for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Apply Online Form :
1. The mode of application is Online only. The printed / hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
2. Applications without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
3. Candidates must check out the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for SSC MTS 2022.
4. The last date for the SSC Online Application 2022 will be 30th April 2022.
5. Candidates must take a print out the filled SSC Multi Tasking Staff Application Form and keep them for their future use.
6. All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions.
7. A candidates must indicate the Center in the online Application form in which he / she desires to take the examination.
8. For more information for SSC MTS 2022 visit official website @ssc.nic.in
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Available Soon
◆ Amazon Company Vacancy Details : Click Here
◆ Reliance Jio Jobs Vacancy : Click Here
◆ For More Govt Jobs : Click Here