Short Information : SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) has released the latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and D in the various department and ministries under the Govt of India. Eligible candidates can apply online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Jobs from the official website : www.ssc.nic.in
You will find complete information about this recruitment like : educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, application process and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any question or doubt, you can ask anything comments from below.
Post date : 25 August 2022
STAFF SELECTION COMMISION RECRUITMENT : 2022
Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )
Who can Apply : All India Candidates
Gender : Both Male and female
Post Name : Stenographer
Total Post : 1,000 + Vacancy
Application Mode : Online Application
Application Start Date : Already Started
Application Last Date : 05 September 2022
For Daily Jobs Update : www.odishajobnews.com
Application Fee Details :
1. For General / OBC / EWS Boys Candidate : Rs – 100 /-
2. For SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates : No Fee
Job Location : All India
Age Limit :
1. As on : 01 August 2022
2. Candidate minimum Age Limit is : 18 Years
3. Candidate Maximum Age Limit is : 30 Years
4. Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
Educational Qualification Details :
Candidate should have the following post wise Educational Qualification required for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022.
Candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Salary : Rs – 25,500 /- to Rs – 81,100 /- Per Month
Selection Process :
The Selection Process of SSC Steno. Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages :
1. Online Written Examination
3. Document Verification
Exam Pattern Details :
1. Reasoning : 50 Question, 50 Marks
2. general Awareness : 50 Question, 50 Marks
3. General English & Comprehension : 100 Question, 100 Marks
How to Apply Online ?
1. Check the eligibility from the SSC Steno. Recruitment Notification 2022
2. Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website : www.ssc.nic.in
3. Fill out the application form
4. Upload the required documents
5. Pay the fee
6. Print the Application form.
N.B : Candidates can read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
Important Links :
Official Website : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Notification PDF : Click Here
SSC CPO Recruitment 4,300 Posts : Click Here
RPF Constable 9,000 Posts : Click Here
For More Govt Jobs : Click Here