Short Information : CIWA Odisha Recruitment 2022 : Central Institute for Women in Agriculture (CIWA) has released a notification at icar-icwa.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional in Bhubaneswar-Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 19-Dec-2022.
You will find complete information about this CIWA Odisha Recruitment 2022 details like – educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 07-Dec-2022.
CIWA ODISHA RECRUITMENT 2022.
Institute Name : Central Institute of Women in Agriculture (CIWA)
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Post Details : Young Professional
Total Vacancies : 7 Posts
Salary : Rs. 25000-35000/- Per Month
For Daily Job Updates : odishajobnews.com
Job Location : Bhubaneswar-Odisha
Apply Mode : Online Application Form
CIWA Official Website : icar-ciwa.org.in
CIWA Vacancy Details :
Young Professional-II : 5 Posts
Young Professional-I : 2 Posts
CIWA Recruitment required eligibility details :
• Young Professional-II : B.V.Sc & AH, Graduation in Computer Application/IT, Master’s Degree M.Sc
• Young Professional-I : B.Com, BBA, BBS, Graduation
Age Limit :
As per the Central Institute for Women in Agriculture Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years.
Application Fee :
No Application Fee
Selection Process :
Shortlisting, Written Test & Interview
CIWA Salary Details :
Young Professional-II : Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Young Professional-I : Rs. 25000/- Per Month
How to apply for CIWA Recruitment (Young Professional) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CIWA official website icar-ciwa.org.in, Starting from 02-12-2022 to 19-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for CIWA Recruitment 2022 :
• Candidates should apply online only through CIWA official website icar-ciwa.org.in
• Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
• Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Central Institute of women in Agriculture will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
• Please note that all the participants mentioned in the online application including Name of the candidate, Email ID, etc. Will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CIWA Online application form with the utmost care, as. most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply Online : 02-12-2022
• Last Date to Apply Online : 19-Dec-2022
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here