SHORT INFORMATION : CT Entrance Online Apply 2023– The online Common Application Form is available on the website www.samsodisha.gov.in, www.sme.odisha.gov.in or www.scertodisha.nic.in and can be accessed at any place where Internet facility is available. Please read the Common Prospectus carefully before filling the online Common Application Form.
Post Date : 04-04-2023
Teacher Education & SCERT
C.T. Entrance 2023
- Online Apply Start Date :- 05-04-2023
- Online Apply Last Date :- 30-04-2023
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 30-04-2023
- For General/ SEBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode : Through Online
Candidates Should Meet the Age Limit For (As on 30-06-2023) CT Entrance Online Apply 2023.
- For General Candidates :- Maximum 30 Years
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women :- Maximum 35 Years
- For PH Candidates :- Maximum 40 Years
Qualification OF CT Entrance Online Apply 2023
- Must have Passed +2 Examination (50% Marks in Aggregate for General Candidates & 45% Mark’s in Aggregate for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates)
- The candidates who have appeared their final year Higher Secondary / +2 Examinations in Arts / Science / Commerce or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards / Councils are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentage of mark at
Higher Secondary level during the time of their admission, failing which his / her selection will be cancelled.
Online Computer Based Test
- Full Mark’s :- 90 Marks
- No. of Questions :- 90
- Duration :- 90 Minutes
- Questions Type :- MCQ
- Exam Language : English & Odia
N.B :- There Shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
D.EL.Ed (C.T.) :- Two Section I.e.
Section – I :- 30 Marks
Section – II :- 60 Marks
Section – I :-
1. English :- 10 Marks
2. Reasoning :- 05 Marks
3. Teaching Aptitude :- 10 Marks
4. Education & General Awareness:- 05 Marks
Section – II :-
1. Odia :- 15 Marks
2. Social Science :- 15 Marks
3. Mathematics :- 15 Marks
4. Science :- 15 Marks
Documents Required for CT Entrance Online Apply 2023
Documents may be needed for CT Apply 2020 which is mentioned below in this post and you should keep ready before start applying for D.El Ed (CT).
- You must have to keep your qualification certificates ready.
- A recent passport size photograph.
- A valid Email Id to complete the registration process online.
- A valid mobile number also will be needed for the registration process online
Steps for SCERT Odisha CT Entrance Online Apply 2023
Here are some steps to apply online for all SCERT Courses in the year 2020 below:
- You can visit the official website SAMS Odisha or the below link in this post.
- On the home page, you find and click on “Teacher Education͛ & SCERT”.
- Click on the Link.
- Find Register for Online Application͛ link on the next page.
- Click on the link.
- On the registration page, you have to enter an email Id and Mobile no to register.
- After successful registration, login in to fill up the application form.
- Fill the application form and pay a fee for the respective SCERT course.
- After completion of the online application, you can save or take a print out of the confirmation page.
CT Entrance Online Apply 2023
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
Get All Latest Jobs In Odisha 2022, Odisha Job News, All Odisha Govt Job, Odisha Free Job Alert, All Private Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Govt Jobs, Free Job Alert Odisha, 10th Pass Jobs in Odisha, +2 Pass Jobs in Odisha, Graduate Pass Jobs In Odisha, ITI Pass Jobs in Odisha, Diploma Pass Jobs in Odisha, Engineering Pass Jobs In Odisha, Police Jobs In Odisha, Banking Jobs In Odisha, Railway Jobs In Odisha, OSSC Recruitment, OSSSC Recruitment, OPSC Recruitment, Defence Jobs, With All Other Latest Job Notification in Free Job Alert Odisha Website.
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF||CLICK HERE|
|MORE ODISHA GOVT JOB- 2023||CLICK HERE|