Short Information : DCDRC Odisha Recruitment 2022 : District Consumer Disputes Redressal commission Deogarh (DCDRC Deogarh) has released a notification at deogarh.nic.in for recruitment to the post of Mediator in Deogarh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply offline on or before 25-Nov-2022.
You will find complete information about this DCDRC Odisha Recruitment 2022 details like – educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 20-Nov-2022.
DCDRC ODISHA RECRUITMENT 2022.
Organization Name : District Consumer Disputes Redressal commission Deogarh (DCDRC)
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Details : Mediator
Total Vacancies : Not Specified ( PDF )
Salary : As per DCDRC Deogarh Norms
Job Location : Deogarh – Odisha
For Daily Job Updates : odishajobnews.com
Apply Mode : Offline Application Form
DCDRC Deogarh Official Website : deogarh.nic.in
Eligibility details :
Educational Qualification : As per the District Consumer Disputes Redressal commission Deogarh recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years
Application Fee :
No Application Fee
Selection Process :
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Application needs to send the application form along with relevant with self-attested documents to the office of District Consumer Disputes Redressal commission, Deogarh, Odisha on or before 25-Nov-2022.
Steps to Apply :
• First of all go through the DCDRC Deogarh recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure tha candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
• Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
• Download the application form the above link or from official notification and Fill from in a prescribed format.
• Pay the Application Fee as per your category.(If applicable Only)
• At last sent the application form to below mentioned address :- Office of District Consumer Disputes Redressal commission, Deogarh, Odisha (In the prescribed manner, through – Register Post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Nov-2022.
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply offline : 04-11-2022
• Last Date to Apply Offline : 25 November 2022
N.B : Candidates can read the full notification before apply.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here