SHORT INFORMATION : DWO Sundargarh Recruitment 2023- Applications are Invited from Eligible Candidates for the Post Of TGT Arts, TGT PMC, TGT CBZ, Hindi, Sanskrit and +2 CT Posts Released by Office of The Collector & DM, Sundargarh District.
POST DATE : 20-02-2023
OFFICE OF THE COLLECTOR & DM, SUNDARGARH
ADVT. NO : 506/SSD
|No Of Vacancy : 94 Posts|
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|02||TGT Science (PCM)||01|
|03||TGT Science (CBZ)||01|
|06||+2 CT (Arts/Science/Commerce)||79|
|Apply Last Date||01-03-2023|
|Address||The District Welfare Officer (DWO), Sundargarh, Dist- Sundargarh, Odisha- 770001|
|Date & time of Walk-in-Interview|
|TGT Arts/Science/Hindi/Sanskrit||03-03-2023 (10 AM To Onwards)|
|+2 CT (Arts/Science/Commerce)||04-03-2023 (10 AM To Onwards)|
APPLICATION FEE FOR DWO Sundargarh Recruitment 2023
- Candidates do not have to Pay Any Application Fee For DWO Sundargarh Recruitment 2023.
AGE LIMIT FOR DWO Sundargarh Recruitment 2023
Candidates Should Meet the Age Limit For DWO Sundargarh Recruitment 2023.
- Maximum Age Limit : 62 Years
|TGT Arts||Minimum of 50% marks in Aggregate in Graduation Level & Must have Passed B.Ed.|
|TGT Science (PCM)|
|TGT Science (CBZ)|
|+2 CT (Arts/Science/Commerce)||Minimum of 50% marks in Aggregate in +2 Level & Must have Passed CT.|
- A guest teacher shall take maximum of forty (40) classes in a month.
- A +2 CT guest will be paid Rs. 300/- per class/period not exceeding Rs. 12000/- PM and the TGT level/Hindi/Sanskrit guest teachers shall be paid Rs. 400/- per class/period and not exceeding Rs. 16000/- PM.
TERMS & CONDITION FOR DWO Sundargarh Recruitment 2023
- Guest teacher engaged would have no claim or right for appointment on a regular basis nor will they be a part of the cadre of teachers of SSD Deptt.
- Working hours and period duration shall be as per the school time table.
- The engagement of these Guest teachers will automatically come to an end once a regular / contractual teacher is appointed / engaged against the vacant post or as and when the appropriate authority decides.
- The Guest Teacher so engaged shall also be entrusted with correction and evaluation work of the concerned subject in the school and he/she will not be entitled for extra honorarium for such work.
- The performance of the teacher will be reviewed on regular basis. If any teacher is found to be non-performing or engaged in activities leading to misconduct he/she shall be disengaged by the appropriate authority under intimation to the DWO.
- Maximum age of Guest Teacher at the time of engagement shall be Sixty- Two (62) & the retired teacher engaged as Guest Teacher shall be disengaged on attaining the age of sixty-five (65).
- A guest teacher unauthorizedly remaining absent and not taking classes for a continuous period of 15 days or more shall be deemed to be terminated and he shall never be entertained further.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
Get All Latest Jobs In Odisha 2022, Odisha Job News, All Odisha Govt Job, Odisha Free Job Alert, All Private Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Govt Jobs, Free Job Alert Odisha, 10th Pass Jobs in Odisha, +2 Pass Jobs in Odisha, Graduate Pass Jobs In Odisha, ITI Pass Jobs in Odisha, Diploma Pass Jobs in Odisha, Engineering Pass Jobs In Odisha, Police Jobs In Odisha, Banking Jobs In Odisha, Railway Jobs In Odisha, OSSC Recruitment, OSSSC Recruitment, OPSC Recruitment, Defence Jobs, With All Other Latest Job Notification in Free Job Alert Odisha Website.
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF||CLICK HERE|
|MORE ODISHA GOVT JOB- 2023||CLICK HERE|