Short Information : Important Odisha GK Questions and Answers for OSSSC Examination 2021, Are you preparing for any competitive exam in Odisha ? Well, it is crucial to master Odisha General Knowledge before preparing in any competitive exam in Odisha. Most of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission exams in Odisha. Important Odisha GK.
Post Date : 30 November 2021
( IMPORTANT ODISHA GK QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR OSSSC EXAM : 2021 )
1. When did Bhubaneswar become the capital city of Odisha :
2. Which of the following is the only UNESCO World Heritage site in Odisha :
A. Sun Temple Konark
B. Chilika Lake
C. Hirakud Dam
D. Jagannath Temple Puri
3. What is the Deomali about Odisha ?
A. A Famous Folk Dance
B. Highest Mountain Peak
C. A Famous Folk Music
D. Tribal Group in Western Odisha
4. Ma Mangala Temple of Kakatpur in Puri District was built by :
A. Baraha Keshari
B. Nrup Keshari
C. Markata Keshari
D. Ananga Bhima Deva
5. Who among the following is responsible for the effective implementation of Sarba Siksha Abhiyan in Odisha ?
D. DHE, Odisha
6. Who among the following is popularly known as the Grand Old Man of Odisha :
A. Gopabandhu Das
B. Fakir Mohan Das
C. Madhusudan Das
D. Gauisankar Ray
7. Odisha State Maritime Museum is located at –
8. First Odia to win Kendriya Sahitya Academy Award :
A. Surendra Mohanty
B. Gopinath Mohanty
C. Sadashiva Mishra
D. Kanhu Charan Mohanty
9. In which year Kalapahad Invented Odisha ?
10. Who is the first Odia international Cricket player ?
A. Debasish Mohanty
B. Shiv Sundar Das
C. Rajib Biswal
D. Sanjaya Raul
11. Bande Utkal Janani the State song of Odisha is composed by :
A. Madhusudan Rao
B. Laxmikanta Mohapatra
C. Mayadhar Mansingh
D. Radhanath Ray
12. Sadharana Pathe is an autobiography written by :
A. Fakir Mohan Senapati
B. Dr. Harekrushna Mahatab
C. Kunja Bihari Das
D. Rabi Singh
13. Who was the leader of the popular Khurda Rebellion ?
A. Jayee Rajguru
B. Madho Singh
C. Buxi Jagabandhu
D. Laxman Nayak
14. Which book is still followed for the preparation of Panjika in Odisha ?
A. Madala Panji
B. Sidhanta Darpana
C. Gupta Chintamani
D. None of These
15. Who is known as the Mother Teresa of Odisha ?
A. Malati Choudhary
B. Kuntala Kumari Acharya
C. Sarala Devi
16. Who is popularly known as Utkal Keshari in Odisha ?
A. Harekrushna Mahatab
B. Gaurishankar Ray
C. Padma Charana Patnaik
D. Biju Patnaik
17. Sukinda Valley in Odisha is famous for :
18. Who has written the prayer Ahe Dayama Biswabihari ?
A. Abinash Mohapatra
B. Ramakrushna Nanda
C. Ramachandra Mishra
D. Satyajit Barala
19. The original name of saint Chaitanya was :
20. What percentage of Odisha state land is covered by Forest :
21. The great poet Jayadeva flourished during which dynasty in Odisha :
22. What is the name of the first film of Odisha ?
A. Sita Bibaha
C. Nua Bou
23. Biju Patnaik Hockey Stadium at situated in which of the following places of Odisha ?
24. Panchayat Raj systems was introduced in Odisha in the year :
25. Which of the following caves of Odisha is Limestone cave ?
A. Ratnagiri Cave
B. Borra Cave
C. Gupteswar Cave
D. None of These
26. The climate of Odisha is the type of :
B. Sub Tropical
D. None of These
27. Which of the following ancient port was situated near Balasore ?
28. Sambalpur was annexed by the British Government by the policy of :
A. Subsidiary Alliance
B. Permanent Settlement
C. Divided and Rule
D. Doctrine of Lapse
29. Odisha becomes a part of the British Empire during the region of :
A. Warren Hastings
B. Lord Cornwallis
C. Lord William Bentinck
D. Lord Wellesley
30. What was the full name of Jayee Rajguru ?
A. Jayadeva Rajguru
B. Jaya Krishna Rajguru
C. Jaya Ananda Rajguru
D. Jaya Madhav Rajguru
Important Links :
◆ Indian Polity General Knowledge : Click Here
◆ OSSSC Computer Awareness : Click Here
◆ Important Books and Writer : Click Here
◆ For Govt Job Updates : Click Here