Short information : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 : Apply for 11 Enrolled Follower Vacancies Porbandar – Gujrat location. Indian Coast Guard Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 11 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Indian Coast Guard career official website i.e., joinindiancoastguard.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply offline on or before 05-Jan-2023.
You will find complete information about this Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 details like – educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 23-Dec-2022.
INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT 2022.
Organization Name : Indian Coast Guard
Who can Apply : All India Candidates
Post Details : Enrolled Follower
Total No. Of Posts : 11 Posts
Salary : Rs. 21,700.00 – 69,100.00/- Per Month
For Daily Job Updates : odishajobnews.com
Job Location : Porbandar – Gujarat
Apply Mode : Offline Application Form
Official Website : joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details :
Educational Qualification : As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit :
As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years
Application Fee :
No Application Fee.
Selection Process :
Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Fitness Test, Interview
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Notification 2022 :
• First, visit the official website @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
• And check for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment or Careers to Which you are going to apply.
• Download the application form for Enrolled Follower Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
• Check the last date before starting the application form.
• Fill the application form Without any mistakes.
• Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (05-Jan-2023)
• Capture the Application from number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022 :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Application needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to The Commander’ (For District Recruitment Office) No’ 1 coast Guard Dist (South Gui’ Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No’ 25′ Porbandar- 360575 (Gujarat)
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply Offline : Already Started
• Application Last Date : 05 January 2023
Candidates can read the full notification before apply.
Important Links :
◆ Official website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ India Post Office 98,083 Vacancy : Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here