Short Information : Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2022 : Apply for 3 Civilian Instructor Vacancies in Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh locator. Ministry of Defence officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 3 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Ministry of Defence career official website i.e., joinindianarmy.nic.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply offline on or before 22-Nov-2022.
You will find complete information about this Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2022 details like – educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 16-Nov-2022.
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE VACANCY 2022.
Organization Name : Ministry of Defence
Who can Apply : All India Candidates
Post Details : Civilian Technical Instructor
Total No. Of Posts : 3 Posts
Salary : Rs. 18,000 – 92,300/- Per Month
Job Location : Across India
For Daily Job Updates : odishajobnews.com
Apply Mode : Offline Application Form
Official Website : joinindianarmy.nic.in
Vacancy Details :
Civillian Technical Instructor (CTI) : 1 Post
Fatigueman (MTS) : 1 Post
Messenger (MTS) : 1 Post
Educational Qualification Details :
• Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Defence official notification candidate should have completed 12TH, B.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Civillian Technical Instructor (CTI) : B.Sc in Physics
Fetigueman (MTS)/Massenger (MTS) : 12th Pass
Ministry of Defence Salary Details :
Civillian Technical Instructor (CTI) : Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
Fatigueman (MTS)/Massenger (MTS) : Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
Age Limit :
As per the Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years, as on 22-11-2022.
Application Fee :
No Application Fee.
Selection Process :
Written Test/ Skill/ Trade Test/ Interview
Steps to Apply for :
• First, visit the official website @ joindianarmy.nic.in
• And check for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment or Careers to Which you are going to apply.
• Download the application form for Civilian Technical Instructor Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
• Check the last date before starting the application form.
• Fill the application form Without any mistakes.
• Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (22-Nov-2022)
• Capture the Application from number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Application needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to The Presiding officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Headquarters 1 Singnal Training Central, Jabalpur (MP) – 482001
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply offline : 25-10-2022
• Last Date to Apply Offline : 22 November 2022
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification : Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here