Short information : NCERT Recruitment 2023 ! National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released a notification at ncert the.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Principal in Mysuru – Bhubaneswar. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Dec-2022.
You will find complete information about this NCERT Recruitment 2023 complete details like – educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 27-Dec-2022.
NCERT RECRUITMENT 2023.
Organization Name : National Council of Educational and Training (NCERT)
Who can Apply : All India Candidates
Post Details : Principal
Total Vacancies : 4 Posts
Salary : Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
For Daily Job Updates : odishajobnews.com
Job Location : Shillong – Mysuru Bhubaneswar – Bhopal
Apply Mode : Offline Application Form
NCERT Official Website : ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment required eligibility details :
Educational Qualification : As per NCERT official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit :
As per the National Council of Educational and Training recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 60 years, As on 30-Dec-2022.
Age Relaxation :
As per the National Council of Educational Research and Training Norms
Application Fee :
• SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates : Nil
• All Other candidates : Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment : Demand Draft
Selection Process :
Qualification & Interview
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment Notification 2023 :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Application needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section, Room No -12, 5th Floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT New Delhi – 110016 on or before 30-Dec-2022.
Steps to Apply for NCERT Vacancy 2023 :
• First of all go through the NCERT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure tha candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria- Recruitment link is given below.
• Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
• Download the application form the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
• Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable Only).
• After Completing all the information, cross verify Provided details are correct.
• At last sent the application form to below mentioned address :- Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section, Room No -12, 5th Floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, New Delhi -110016 (in the prescribed manner through-Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Dec-2022.
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply Offline : 25-12-2022
• Last Date of Application : As per Notification
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here