Short Information : Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021, Application are invited from the desirous candidates for filling up of the post in the cadre of Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, Grade lll Stenographer, Junior Typist in the Judgeship of Kalahandi District. The appointments are on regular basis of the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa, Cuttack.
Those candidates are interested and eligible, please check the details notification and official website before apply for the post.
Post Date : 02 October 2021
ODISHA JUNIOR CLERK RECRUITMENT : 2021
Organization Name : Office of the District Judge Govt of Odisha
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Total Post : 24 Post Vacancy
Application Mode : Offline Application ( speed post / registered post )
Application Start Date : 01 October 2021
Application Last Date : 30 October 2021
Age Limit : As on : 30 October 2021
◆ Candidate Minimum Age : 18 Years
◆ Candidate Maximum Age : 32 Years
Post Name & Salary Details : Here are the post name and salary details of Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021.
1. Junior Clerk : Rs – 19,900 /- to Rs – 63,200 /- Per Month
2. Junior Typist : Rs – 19,900 /- to Rs – 63,200 /- Per Month
3. Stenographer : Rs – 25,500 /- to Rs – 81,100 – Per Month
Educational Qualification :
◆ The candidate should have passed at least +2 Examination or Equivalent Examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
◆ The candidate should have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application ( DCA ) from recognized Institute.
Job Location : Kalahandi District ( All Odisha Eligible )
Address : Office of the District Judge, Kalahandi at Bhawanipatna
Application Fees :
Candidates have to pay for following Application fees for Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment in Koraput District, Apply for 28 Post.
◆ For General / OBC Candidates : Rs – 100 /-
◆ For SC / ST Candidates : No Fees
◆ Payment Mode : Treasury Challan
Exam Pattern And Selection Process :
1. For Junior Clerk :
◆ Paper – l English Language : 100 Marks and 02 hours
– Arithmetic : 100 Marks and 1 hour
– General Knowledge : 100 Marks and 1 hour
◆ Paper – ll Computer Practical Test : 100 Marks and 1 hour
– Viva-Voce : 45 Marks.
Details of Syllabus for Junior Clerk :
English Language :
1. An essay to be written in English : 30 Marks
2. A letter or application to be written in English : 20 Marks
3. One Oriya Passage to be translated in to English : 15 Marks
4. One English Passage to be translated in to Oriya : 15 Marks
5. Summary of one English Passage : 20 Marks
Vulgar fraction and decimal, HCF and LCM, simple and compound interest, simple and compound practice, percentage, profit and loss, mixture, partnership, average, rates are taxes, insurance, square and cubic measures, problem on time and work and time and distance.
Computer Practical :
Paragraph, insertion of table, skill to print and save, file transfer, website searching, downloading, email, use of pen drive and other software etc….
General Knowledge :
Knowledge of current events and such other matter of every day observation and experience as may be expected from on educated person.
2. Junior Typist :
◆ Paper – l English Language : 100 Marks and 02 hours ( Qualifying in Nature )
– Type Test : 50 Marks and 10 Minutes
◆ Paper -ll Computer Practical Test : 100 Marks and 1 hour
◆ Paper – lll Viva-Voce : 35 Marks
3. Stenographer :
◆ Paper – l English Language : 100 Marks and 2 hours ( Qualifying in Nature.)
– Shorthand and Type test : 50 Marks and 15 Minutes
◆ Paper : ll Computer Practical Test : 100 Marks and 1 hour
◆ Paper – lll Viva-Voce : 35 Marks
Important Documents Required :
1. All Educational Certificate and Mark Sheets
2. Computer Certificate
3. Caste Certificate
4. Treasury Challan in Original ( Gen / OBC Candidates )
5. Two Character Certificate in Original
6. Two Recent Passport Size Photo
7. Two Self-address Envelope Copy
8. Employment Exchange Registration Card
9. One I’d Proof ( Aadhar / Voter / Pan Card )
N.B : Those Candidates are Interested and Eligible, Please check the Details Notification before Apply for the Post.
Important Links :
Official Website : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
OSSSC ARI / Amin / SFS / Forest Guard and Excise Constable Full Details : Click Here
OSSSC ARI / Amin / SFS / Forest Guard and Excise Constable Syllabus Details : Click Here
Odisha District Court Previous Year Questions Paper Download : Click Here
For More Job Updates : Click Here