Short Information : Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021, Application are invited from the desirous candidates for filling up of the post in the cadre of Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, Grade lll Stenographer, Junior Typist and Salaried Amin in the Judgeship of Koraput District. The appointments are on regular basis of the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa, Cuttack.
Those candidates are interested and eligible, please check the details notification and official website before apply for the post.
Post Date : 22 September 2021
( ODISHA JUNIOR CLERK RECRUITMENT – 2021 IN KORAPUT DISTRICT )
Organization Name : Office of the District Judge, Govt of Odisha.
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Total Posts : 28 Posts Vacancy
Application Mode : Offline Application ( Speed post / Registered post )
Application Start Date : 22 September 2021
Application Last Date : 21 October 2021
Age Limit : As on 21 October 2021
◆ Candidate Minimum Age should be : 18 Years
◆ Candidate Maximum Age should be : 32 Years
Post Name & Salary Details :
1. Junior Clerk : Rs – 19,900 /- to Rs – 63,200 /- Per Month
2. Junior Typist : Rs – 19,900 /- to Rs – 63,200 /- Per Month
3. Stenographer : Rs – 25,500 /- to Rs – 81,100 – Per Month
4. Salaried Amin : Rs – 21,700 /- to Rs – 59,100 /- Per Month
Educational Qualification :
◆ The candidate should have passed at least +2 Examination or Equivalent Examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
◆ The candidate should have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application ( DCA ) from recognized Institute.
Job Location : Koraput District ( All Odisha Eligible )
Postal Address : Office of the District Judge, Koraput-Jeypore.
Application Fees :
Candidates have to pay for following Application fees for Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment in Koraput District, Apply for 28 Post.
◆ For General / OBC Candidates : Rs – 100 /-
◆ For SC / ST Candidates : No Fees
◆ Payment Mode : Treasury Challan
Under the Head ” 0070-other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-9904650- Law Department-9916730- Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts ”
Exam Pattern And Selection Process :
1. For Junior Clerk :
◆ Paper – l English Language : 100 Marks and 02 hours
– Arithmetic : 100 Marks and 1 hour
– General Knowledge : 100 Marks and 1 hour
◆ Paper – ll Computer Practical Test : 100 Marks and 1 hour
– Viva-Voce : 45 Marks.
Details of Syllabus for Junior Clerk :
English Language :
1. An essay to be written in English : 30 Marks
2. A letter or application to be written in English : 20 Marks
3. One Oriya Passage to be translated in to English : 15 Marks
4. One English Passage to be translated in to Oriya : 15 Marks
5. Summary of one English Passage : 20 Marks
Vulgar fraction and decimal, HCF and LCM, simple and compound interest, simple and compound practice, percentage, profit and loss, mixture, partnership, average, rates are taxes, insurance, square and cubic measures, problem on time and work and time and distance.
Computer Practical :
Paragraph, insertion of table, skill to print and save, file transfer, website searching, downloading, email, use of pen drive and other software etc….
General Knowledge :
Knowledge of current events and such other matter of every day observation and experience as may be expected from on educated person.
2. Junior Typist :
◆ Paper – l English Language : 100 Marks and 02 hours ( Qualifying in Nature )
– Type Test : 50 Marks and 10 Minutes
◆ Paper -ll Computer Practical Test : 100 Marks and 1 hour
◆ Paper – lll Viva-Voce : 35 Marks
3. Stenographer :
◆ Paper – l English Language : 100 Marks and 2 hours ( Qualifying in Nature.)
– Shorthand and Type test : 50 Marks and 15 Minutes
◆ Paper : ll Computer Practical Test : 100 Marks and 1 hour
◆ Paper – lll Viva-Voce : 35 Marks
Documents Required :
1. All Educational Certificate & Mark Sheets
2. Computer Certificate
3. Caste Certificate
4. Treasury Challan in Original ( General / OBC )
5. Two Character Certificates in Original
6. Two Passport size photo
7. Two Self-addressed Envelope Copy ( Rs – 30 /- each )
8. Employment Exchange Registration Card
9. One I’d Proof ( Aadhar / Voter / Pan Card )
N.B :- Those Candidates are Interested and Eligible, Check out the Details Notification before Apply.
Important Links :
◆Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification & Application Form : Click Here
◆ OSSC Small Saving & Financial Inclusion Officer Full Details : Click Here
◆ For More Job Updates : Click Here