Short Information : Odisha Police Constable ( Communication ) Recruitment 2021, Odisha Police Constable of Odisha Police Signal Service Initially on contractual basis. Those candidates are eligible and interested check out the details notification before apply.
Post Date : 08 September 2021
( ODISHA POLICE CONSTABLE – COMMUNICATION – RECRUITMENT : 2021 )
Organization Name : Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : Constable Communication
Total Posts : 244 Post Vacancies
Vacancy Details of Odisha Police Constable ( Communication ) Recruitment 2021.
◆ For UR Category : 112 Posts and Women : 37 posts
◆ For ST Candidates : 67 Posts and Women : 22 Posts
◆ For SC Candidates : 42 Posts and Women : 14 Posts
◆ For SEBC Candidates : 23 Posts and Women : 08 Posts
◆ For Ex – Service / HG / Group D / Sports Person : 43 Posts
Application Mode : Online Application
Online Application Start Date : 13 September 2021
Job Location : Odisha
Official Website : www.odishapolice.gov.in
Age Limit :
Here is the Age Limit of Odisha Police Constable ( Communication ) Recruitment 2021 As on 1st January 2021
◆ Candidate Minimum Age : 18 Years
◆ Candidate Maximum Age : 23 Years
◆ Age Relaxation for : SC / ST / SEBC & Home Guard
Application Fees Details :
◆ For General / SEBC Candidates : Rs – 220 /-
◆ For SC / ST Candidates : No Application Fees
Selection Process :
1. Computer Based Recruitment Test ( CBRE )
2. Physical Standard Test ( PST )
3. Physical Efficiency Test ( PET )
4. Documents Verification
Educational Qualifications :
Candidate must have passed +2 Examination or Equivalent examination in Science with 1. Physics, 2. Chemistry and 3. Mathematics or Electronics / Statistics / Computer Science / Information Technology Conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
1. Computer Based Recruitment Test ( CBRE ) :-
Written test shall be consists of Objective type and Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ )in two parts.
Part – A : 25 Marks
◆ Comprising of question in Odia Language, English Language, Arithmetic, Aptitude Test and Logical Reasoning etc…
◆ The standard of questions shall be +2 standard.
Part – B : 75 Marks
Comprising of questions to test the knowledge in Physics & Computer Science of +2 standard.
2. Physical Standard Test ( PST ) :-
1. For UR / SEBC Man Candidates : Height – 168 Cm, Weight – 55 Kg and Chest – 79 – 84 Cm
2. For UR / SEBC Women Candidates : Height – 158 Cm, Weight – 47.5 Kg
3. For SC / ST Man Candidates : Height – 163 Cm, Weight – 50 Kg and Chest – 76 – 81 Cm
4. For SC / ST Women Candidates : Height – 153 Cm, Weight – 45 Kg
3. Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) :-
A. Running :-
◆ For Man Candidates : 1.6 Km in 07 Minutes
◆ For Women Candidates : 1.6 Km in 09 Minutes
N.B :- Three times of number of vacancies ( category wise ) basing on their performance in the CBRE, will be called to appear in the Physical Standard Test and only those qualifying in those same shall be allowed to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test.
Marks for NCC Certificate :-
1. NCC Certificate – A : 01 Marks
2. NCC Certificate – B : 02 Marks
3. NCC Certificate – C : 03 Marks
1. Candidates are recruitment to apply by online mode only on the link give in the details advertisement to be issued on 13 September 2021 ( Tentative ) . The Same shall also be available on the official website : www.odishapolice.gov.in
2. The advertisement is indicate in nature and provisional, before filling the online application, the candidate should refer to the details advertisement.
Important Links :-
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Short Notice :- Click Here
For More Govt Jobs :- Click Here