Short Information : Odisha Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 – A Walk-in-Interview will be held in the Vidyalaya premises for the following posts in order to prepare a panel of teachers in different subjects to engage on contractual basis against leave vacancies / Clear vacancies during the academic year 2022-23.
Interested candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may appear the interview with their Bio-data along with original mark sheets, a photograph and certificates with a set of photocopies as per details given below.
Post Date : 13 December 2021
( ODISHA PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER RECRUITMENT : 2021 )
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : PGT – Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology / TGT – English, Hindi, Maths, Science, S.St & Sanskrit / Primary Teacher / Computer Teacher / Odia Teacher / Games Teacher / Music and Dance Teacher / Yoga Teacher / Counsellor & Nurse.
Application Mode : Online by Email
Selection Process : Walk-in-Interview
Date of Interview : 22 December 2021 ( Wednesday )
Registration Timing : 8.30 A.M to 10.00 A.M
Interview Time : 10.00 A.M – Starting
Location : Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dhenkanal
1. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview
2. For candidates having 1st class career and experience of teaching from a recognized school may be considered for the post of PGT if sufficient number of Trained Candidates are not available.
3. Candidates who have qualified CTET conducted by CBSE will be given preference for the post of TGT / PRT.
4. The posts are purely temporary and mere attending Walk-in-Interview does not confer any right to get appointment immediately as the selection will be made temporary on merit basis and the Vidyalayas has right not to engage contractual teacher.
5. The remuneration will be paid as per KVS norms.
6. Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may submit scanned copy of the filled in biodata form with passport size photo through e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview for which they will be informed to their e-mail only.
1. PGT ( English / Hindi / Maths / Physics / Chemistry & Biology ) :
◆ Master Degree in the relevant subjects from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
◆ B.Ed from recognized University.
2. TGT ( English / Hindi / Maths / Science / S.St / Sanskrit ) :
◆ Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects and aggregate.
◆ B.Ed from recognized University
3. Primary Teacher :
◆ Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with
◆ JBT / CT / DIET / B.Ed
◆ Preference will be : Hindi and English Medium
4. PGT – Computer Science :
◆ B.E / B.Tech ( Computer Science or IT ) M.Sc in Computer Science / MCA / B.Sc in Computer Science / BCA .
5. Odia Teacher :
◆ Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in Odia ( Hons. ) And
◆ B.Ed from recognized University.
6. Games and Sports Coach :
◆ B.P.Ed with 50% marks
7. Dance and Music Teacher :
◆ Diploma in Music / Dance and Experience
8. Yoga Teacher :
◆ PG Diploma in Yoga / Diploma in Yoga / Bachelor’s Degree in Yoga / Master Degree in Yoga
9. Educational Counsellor :
◆ B.A / B.Sc with B.Ed / M.Ed qualifications
10. Nurse : Diploma in Nursing.
Email I’d :- email@example.com
N.B :- Those Candidates who are Interested please check and read the details Notification before apply for the post.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Application Form : Click Here
◆ OSSC Group C Posts Details : Click Here
◆ Odisha Police ASI Full Details : Click Here
◆ Odisha Village Level Worker ( VLW ) Details : Click Here
◆ For More Job Updates : Click Here