Short Information : OPSC ASO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021, Odisha Public Service Commission ( OPSC ) has released the OPSC ASO Syllabus on the official portal of organization.
Post Date : 07 September 2021
( OPSC ASO SYLLABUS AND EXAM PATTERN – 2021 )
Odisha Public Service Commission has proposed on official advertisement regarding job vacancy for the post of Assistant Section Officer ( ASO ) Under Group B of Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department. The ” Odisha Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern 2021 ” has been described below for the writing examination.
OPSC ASO Exam Pattern : 2021
● Except for skill test the question in other papers will be objective type and MCQ
● For each wrong answer, marks will be deducted as per the criteria
● Language of question paper will be English language
● The skill test will be qualifying in nature
● Those candidate who will be qualified the written test will be appear in the skill test.
Paper – l : General Awareness – 100 Questions and 100 Marks, Time duration : 1 hour and 30 minutes
Paper – 2 : A. Test of Reasoning : 50 Questions and 50 Marks, B. Mathematics : 50 Questions and 50 Marks
Paper – lll : A. English Language : 50 Questions and 50 Marks, B. Odia Language : 50 Questions and 50 Marks
Paper – IV : Computer Skill Test ( Practical ) : 05 Questions and 50 Marks
N.B :- 1.Except the skill test in computer application ( Practical ) the question in all other subject shall be of Multiple Choice Questions and all questions will be Carry equal marks – 1.
2. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks shall be deducted from the marks awarded for correct answer.
3. The candidate shall answer the question in English except Odia paper or otherwise specified in the question paper itself.
4. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted after the written test shall be called for Skill Test in Computer by the Commission which shall be qualifying in nature.
OPSC ASO Syllabus Details : 2021
Paper – 1 General Awareness :-
◆ Important aspect of Governance, Transparency and Accountability, E- Governance, Role of Civil Service in Democracy, Indian Economy and Issues, Growth and Development.
◆ Scientific Inventions and use of Science in everyday life, Issues of Environment, Environmental ecology, Biodiversity and climate change.
◆ Important national and international institution and organization
◆ Current national events
◆ Current international events
◆ History of British role in India and freedom struggle
◆ Indian Constitution
◆ Salient feature of world physical geography
◆ Physical geography of India and Odisha
Paper – ll : A. Test of Reasoning & B. Mathematics ( 10th Level ) –
A. Test of Reasoning :
◆ Verbal Series : Alphabet Series
◆ Test of Direction Sense
◆ Coding and deciding
◆ Number Ranking
◆ Arithmetic Reasoning
◆ Problem of Age Calculation
◆ Non Verbal Series :
◆ Mirror Images
◆ Cube and Dice
◆ Grouping Identical Figures
◆ Embedded Figures etc…
B. Mathematics :
◆ Arithmetic, Algebra, Mensuration 2D & 3D, Statistics and Probability
Paper – lll A. English Language :
◆ Grammar – Verb, preposition, adverb, subject very agreement, recognition, tense, fill in the blanks, article, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms.
◆ Sentence Rearrangement
B. Odia Language :
Paper – IV Computer Practical ( Skill Test ) :-
Computer skill test will be : Windows, MS Office ( MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point ), MS Access, Usages of Internet Services.
Important Links :-
Official Website : Click Here
Download Previous Paper ( Odia ) : Click Here
Download Previous Paper ( Mathematics ) : Click Here
For More Odisha Govt Jobs : Click Here