Short Information : OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021, Odisha Public Service Commission has been given a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Director for Direct Recruitment to 80 posts of Assistant Director in Group B of Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department in the scale pay of Rs – 44,900 /- in level- 10.
Those candidates are interested and eligible, kindly check out the details notification before apply online for the post.
Post Date : 20 November 2021
( ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION – ASSISTANT DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT : 2021 )
Organization Name : Odisha Public Service Commission ( OPSC )
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : Assistant Director Group – B
Total Posts : 80 Posts Vacancy
Vacancy Details :
As per requisition filed by the Home Department, Government of Odisha, the vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below :
1. For UR Category : 35 Posts Vacancy
2. SEBC Candidates : 10 Posts Vacancy
3. SC Candidates : 15 Posts Vacancy
4. ST Candidates : 20 Posts Vacancy
◆ Grand Total : 80 Posts Vacancy and For Women : 27 Posts
Application Mode : Online Application
Application Start Date : 26 November 2021
Application Last Date : 24 December 2021
Job Location : All Odisha Vacancy
Application Fees Details :
◆ For General / SEBC Candidates : Rs – 500 /-
◆ For SC / ST / PwD Candidates : No Fee
Method of Selection Process of OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 :
The examination will be conducted in the following successive stages :
1. Written Examination : 360 Marks
2. Skill Test in Computer Application ( Practical ) : 40 Marks
3. Viva – voce Test : 50 Marks
◆ Qualifying Marks : For General / SEBC : 45%
◆ Qualifying Marks : For SC / ST : 40%
Exam Center : Bhubaneswar & Cuttack
Educational Qualification Details :
A candidate must have passed : Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University and have Knowledge of Computer Application on the date of application.
Age Limit : As on – 1st January 2021
◆ Candidate Minimum Age limit should be : 23 Years
◆ Candidate Maximum Age limit should be : 35 Years
◆ She/he must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1986 and not later than 1st January 1998.
◆ Age Relaxation is Applicable for : SC / ST / SEBC & PwD Candidates.
Other Eligibility Criteria Details :
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India
2. The candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must be :
◆ Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subject
◆ Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language Subject
◆ Passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of class Vll from a School of Educational Institute recognized by the Government of Odisha for the Central Government
◆ Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
3. A candidate who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the state Government has exempt his/her case from operation of this Limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
4. Only those candidates, who are within the prescribed age limit and fulfill the requisite qualifications etc, by the closing date of submission of online application will be considered eligible.
Important Dates :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification : Click Here
◆ OPSC ASO Syllabus Details : Click Here
◆ Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment Details : Click Here
◆ For More Job Updates : Click Here
◆ Odisha Panchayat VLW Recruitment : Click Here