Short information : OPSC IMO Recruitment 2023 : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification at opsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Insurance Medical Officer in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Feb-2023.
You will find complete information about this OPSC IMO Recruitment 2023 complete details like – educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 28-Dec-2022.
OPSC IMO RECRUITMENT 2023.
Organization Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Post Details : Insurance Medical Officer
Total Vacancies : 93 Posts
Salary : Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Job Location : Odisha
For More Government Jobs : odishajobnews.com
Apply Mode : Online Application Form
Official Website : ops.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details :
Educational Qualification : As per OPSC official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit :
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
Age Relaxation :
• SEBC/SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen Candidates : 05 Years
•PwD Candidates : 10 Years
• PwD (SEBC/SC/ST) Candidates : 15 Years
Application Fee :
No Application Fee.
Selection Process :
Written Test & Interview
Steps to Apply for OPSC Notification 2023 :
• Candidates should apply online only through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
• Before applying the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
• Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates.
• Please note that all particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address Email ID, etc. will be considered as final Candidates are considered as final Candidates are requested to fill up the OPSC Online application form with the utmost care, as most of the likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be considered.
• Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (if Applicable)
• At last, click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for future reference.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF :Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here