Short Information : OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021, Odisha Public Service Commission ( OPSC ) recruitment to the pos of Post Graduate Teacher ( PGT ) , Government Higher Secondary Schools under Department of School & Mass Education.
Online Application are invited from the eligible candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Official website : www.opsc.gov.in. For recruitment to 335 posts of Post Graduate Teacher.
You will find complete information about this vacancy like : Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancy, Pay scale and Other eligibility criteria in this vacancy. If you have any questions or doubts, you can comments from below.
Post Date : 28 October 2021
( OPSC : POST GRADUATE TEACHER – PGT – RECRUITMENT : 2021 )
Organization Name : Odisha Public Service Commission ( OPSC ), Government Higher Secondary School under Department of School & Mass Education.
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Total Posts : 335 Posts Vacancy.
Vacancy Details of OPSC : Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment : 2021
1. Anthropology : 03 Posts Vacancy
2. Botany : 23 Posts Vacancy
3. Commerce : 26 Posts Vacancy
4. Chemistry : 26 Posts Vacancy
5. Education : 08 Posts Vacancy
6. English : 43 Posts Vacancy
7. Economics : 23 Posts Vacancy
8. Geography : 05 Posts Vacancy
9. Geology : 02 Posts Vacancy
10. History : 16 Posts Vacancy
11. Hindi : 07 Posts Vacancy
12. Indian Music : 01 Post Vacancy
13. Logic / Philosophy : 11 Posts Vacancy
14. Mathematics : 16 Posts Vacancy
15. Odia : 31 Posts Vacancy
16. Physics : 26 Posts Vacancy
17. Political Science : 20 Posts Vacancy
18. Psychology : 09 Posts Vacancy
19. Sanskrit : 06 Posts Vacancy
20. Sociology : 02 Posts Vacancy
21. Statistics : 02 Posts Vacancy
22. Zoology : 20 Posts Vacancy
23. Home Science : 04 Posts Vacancy
24. Telugu : 01 Post Vacancy
◆ Grand Total : 335 Posts, For Women : 107 Posts Vacancy
Out of the total of 335 number of posts as mentioned above, 13 posts reserved for Persons with Disability, 10 posts are reserved for Ex- Serviceman and 03 posts are reserved for Sports Person.
Application Mode : Online Application
Application Start Date : 08 November 2021
Application Last Date : 07 December 2021
Job Location : All Odisha
Age Limit : As on 1st January 2021
◆ Candidate Minimum Age : 21 Years
◆ Candidate Maximum Age : 32 Years
◆ he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 2000.
◆ Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Government Rules.
Application Fees Details :
◆ For General / OBC Candidates : Rs – 400 /-
◆ For SC / ST / PWD Candidates : No Fees
Selection Process :
◆ The selection process for recruitment to the Posts will be made on the basis of Career Assessment and Personality Test / Interview : 30 Marks and Career Assessment : 70 Marks.
◆ Career Assessment :
1. Matriculation : 10%
2. Higher Secondary : 10%
3. Bachelor’s Degree : 20%
4. Post Graduate : 30%
5. B.Ed : 30%
N.B :- In case of Non – B.Ed posts such as PGT Commerce, Anthropology and Sociology etc the weightage for Post- Graduate Teacher will be 60%.
1. Viva Voce Test : 30 Marks.
Educational Qualification Details for OPSC : PGT Recruitment 2021 –
◆ A candidate must have Master’s Degree in subject concerned from a recognized University and have passed two years Post Graduate Master’s course or integrated six years Post Graduate Masters course from Regional College.
◆ A candidate must have B.Ed or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed from a recognize University.
◆ Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of the certificate in support of above qualifications obtained from recognize Board / University.
N.B :- B.Ed Qualification for Subjects other than Botany, Chemistry, English, Economics, Geography, History, Hindi, Mathematics, Odia, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit And Zoology shall not be mandatory eligibility criteria for the Post Graduate Teacher.
Documents Required :
1. Matriculation Certificate is support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board
2. Post Graduate Certificate / Master Degree in Concern Subject
3. B.Ed Certificate
4. 12th / Graduate Certificate
5. Degree or Diploma in Computer Application.
6. Two recent passport size photo
7. Caste certificate ( SC / ST / S.E.B.C )
8. Odia Pass Certificate
9. One I’d Proof ( Voter / Aadhar / Pan Card ).
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification : Click Here
◆ OPSC Syllabus Details : Click Here
◆ OSSSC Complete Syllabus Details : Click Here
◆ For More Job Updates : Click Here