SHORT INFORMATION : OPTCL Office Assistant Posts 2023- Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) intends to recruit bright and energetic personnel with good academic record to join the Corporation as Office Assistant Grade – III Trainee.
POST DATE : 17-02-2023
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED
ADVT. NO: MPP&R – 06/2023
|No. of Vacancy : 53 Posts|
|Office Asst. Gr- III Trainee||32||03||07||11||53|
|Apply Start Date||30-01-2023|
|Apply Last Date||28-02-2023|
APPLICATION FEE FOR OPTCL Office Assistant Posts 2023
|For UR/SEBC Candidates||Rs. 1062/- (Rs 900/- plus applicable GST of Rs 162/-)|
|For SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs. 590/- (Rs 500/- plus applicable GST of Rs 90/-)|
Candidates Should Meet the Age Limit For OPTCL Office Assistant Posts 2023- Apply Online For 53 Posts.
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years as on 01-01-2023.|
|Maximum Age Limit||32 Years as on 01-01-2023.|
|The upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, SEBC & Woman candidates And 10 (Ten) years for PwBD candidates|
|Office Asst. Gr- III Trainee||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Examination from a Recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% Marks. In case of SC / ST / PwD 50% And Must have working knowledge in Computer.|
- Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee) shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month (under revision) during the period of training. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Office Assistant Grade-III (Level: NE-6) in regular establishment in the Pay Matrix: Rs 29,200/- to Rs 92,300/- with initial Basic Pay of Rs 29,200/-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
HOW TO APPLY OPTCL Office Assistant Posts 2023
- Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
- On successful submission of the online application form, an Application Sequence Number (USER ID) & Password in their will be sent to their e-mail id and mobile number. Candidates Page 8 of 9 are required to retain the Application Sequence Number (USER ID) & Password and use it for future correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF||CLICK HERE|