SHORT INFORMATION : OPTCL Recruitment 2023- Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) intends to recruit bright and energetic personnel with good academic record to join the Corporation as Junior Management Trainee (Electrical).
POST DATE : 17-02-2023
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED
ADVT. NO: MPP&R – 05/2023
|No. of Vacancy : 70 Posts|
|Jr. Management Trainee (Electrical)||45||12||13||70|
|Apply Start Date||30-01-2023|
|Apply Last Date||28-02-2023|
APPLICATION FEE FOR OPTCL Recruitment 2023
|For UR/SEBC Candidates||Rs. 1180/- (Rs 1000/- plus applicable GST of Rs 180/-)|
|For SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs. 590/- (Rs 500/- plus applicable GST of Rs 90/-)|
Candidates Should Meet the Age Limit For OPTCL Recruitment 2023.
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years as on 01-01-2023.|
|Maximum Age Limit||32 Years as on 01-01-2023.|
|The upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, SEBC & Woman candidates And 10 (Ten) years for PwBD candidates|
|Jr. Management Trainee (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution. For SC, ST and PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%|
- The Junior Management Trainees shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 18,000/- per month (which is under revision) during the period of training. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Junior Manager (Electrical) (Level:EE-1) on probation for a period of 1 (one) year in regular establishment in the Pay Matrix:- Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- with Initial Basic Pay of Rs. 44,900/-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
HOW TO APPLY OPTCL Recruitment 2023
- Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
- On successful submission of the online application form, an Application Sequence Number (USER ID) & Password in their will be sent to their e-mail id and mobile number. Candidates Page 8 of 9 are required to retain the Application Sequence Number (USER ID) & Password and use it for future correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF||CLICK HERE|