Short Information : OSSC Accountant Recruitment 2023 : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification at ossc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Accountant in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Jan-2023.
You will find complete information about this OSSC Accountant Recruitment 2022 details like – educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 23-Dec-2022.
OSSC ACCOUNTANT RECRUITMENT 2023.
Organization Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Details : Accountant
Total Vacancies : 65 Posts
Salary : Rs. 35400-112400/- Per Month
For Daily Job Updates : odishajobnews.com
Job Location : Odisha
Apply Mode : Online Application Form
OSSC Official website : ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification : As per OSSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit :
As per the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
Age Relaxation :
• SEBC/SC/ST/Women Candidates : 05 Years
• PwD Candidates : 10 Years
Application Fee :
No Application Fee.
Selection Process :
Preliminary Exam, Main Written Exam, Computer Skill Test, Certificate verification
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment (Accountant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSC official website ossc.gov.in, Starts from 26-12-2022 to 25-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for OSSC Accountant Jobs 2023
• Candidates should apply online only through OSSC official website ossc.gov.in
• Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
• Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active Odisha intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates.
• Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. Will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OSSC Online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be considered.
• Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
• At last, click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for future reference.
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply Online : 26-12-2022
• Last Date to Apply Online : 25-Jan-2023
• Last Date of Application : 23 January 2023
Candidates can read the full notification before apply.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ OSSC +2 Pass Jobs : Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here