Short Information : OSSC Group C Technical Posts Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission ( OSSC ) has invited for recruitment to different Group C Technical posts on contractual basis under Directorate of Printing, Stationary & Publication, Odisha, Cuttack, Commerce & Transport Department, Govt of Odisha.
The candidates who intend to apply should go through the eligibility criteria prescribed for different types of posts in this advertisement, before filling up the Online application and shall apply online through online mode. No other mode of application shall be entertained by the Commission.
Post Date : 10 December 2021
( ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION ( OSSC – GROUP C RECRUITMENT : 2021 )
Organization Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission ( OSSC )
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : Binder Grade – lll / Copy Holder / Electrical Mechanic / Electrical Misty / Offset Machine Assistant / Process Assistant / Desktop Printing Operator / Pharmacist / Welder.
Application Mode : Online Application
Application Start Date : 10 December 2021
Application Last Date : 19 January 2022
Application Fee :
◆ For General / OBC Candidates : Rs – 200 /-
◆ For SC / ST Category Candidates : No Fee
Age Limit of OSSC Group C Technical Posts :
◆ Candidate Minimum Age Limit should be : 18
◆ Candidate Maximum Age Limit should be : 32
◆ Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
General Eligibility Criteria :
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India
2. Be able to speak, read and write Odia
3. Be of good moral character & conduct
4. Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service
5. If married, must not have more than one spouse living.
Educational Qualification Details :
◆ The candidate must have passed – 10th / 12th / Graduate in any Discipline with ITI in Different Trade.
Selection Process :
◆ Stage 1 : One Paper / 100 Questions – Objective / 100 Marks – No Negative /Time Duration 1&1/2 hours.
Part A : ITI Related Questions : 50 Marks
Part B : English / Odia and General Awareness – shall be IX Standard.
◆ Stage 2 : Practical Test – 50 Marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks – 15
◆ Stage 3 : Documents Verification.
Documents to be Submitted at the time of Documents Verification :
1. Copy of the Online Application form
2. HSC Pass Certificate & Mark sheet issued by the recognized Board
3. 12th pass certificate and mark sheet for the post of DTP Operator
4. Bachelor Degree Certificate & mark sheet
5. ITI / NTC / Diploma / Degree pass certificate
6. Trade Apprentice Certificate in respective Trade
7. Candidates for SC / ST / SEBC category shall submit the valid Online Caste certificate issued by competent authority
8. Candidates have to submit a certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.E Standard / Class-VII issued by Principal / Head Master or any other competent authority
9. Candidate claiming age relaxation and reservation under PWD category need to submit a self attested valid PWD certificate issued by UDID.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website / Apply Online : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ OSSC Junior Clerk PDF : Click Here
◆ OSSC Junior Stenographer Vacancy : Click Here
◆ Odisha Panchayat VLW & PEO Details : Click Here
◆ For More Job Updates : Click Here