Short Information : OSSC New Recruitment 2022 : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification at ossc.gov.in for recruitment to the post of Planning Assistant in Bhubaneswar-Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Dec-2022.
You will find complete information about this OSSC New Recruitment 2022 details like – educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 18-Nov-2022.
OSSC NEW RECRUITMENT 2022.
Organization Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Details : Planning Assistant
Total Vacancies : 15 Posts
Salary : Rs. 35400-112400/- Per Month
Job Location : Bhubaneswar – Odisha
For Daily Job Updates : odishajobnews.com
Apply Mode : Online Application Form
OSSC Official Website : ossc.gov.in
Eligibility details :
Educational Qualification : As per OSSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Architecture from any of the recognized board or University.
For more information about this educational qualification, please check the full notification.
Age Limit :
As per the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
Age Relaxation :
• SERB/SC/ST & All Women Candidates : 05 Years
• PwD Candidates : 10 Years
• PwD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Application Fee :
No Application Fee.
Selection Process :
Preliminary Exam, Main Written Exam, Certificate verification & Interview
How to apply for :
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSC official website ossc.gov.in, Starts from 16-11-2022
Steps to Apply for :
• Candidates should apply online only through OSSC official website ossc.gov.in
• Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
• Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha staff selection commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates.
• Please note that all particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the candidate, post Applied, Date of birth, Address Email ID, etc. Will be considered as final. Candidates are required to fill in the OSSC Online application form with the utmost care,as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
• At last, click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can seva/print their application number for further Reference.
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply Online : 16-11-2022
• Last Date of Application Form : 15 December 2022
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Apply Online : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ OSSC 1200+ Vacancy : Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here