Short Information : OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission ( OSSC ) has invited Online Application form for recruitment to 56 posts of Traffic Constable as Initial Appointees under State Transport Authority, Commerce and Transport Department, Govt. of Odisha.
You will find complete information about this recruitment like : educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancy, job location, salary details, important dates, syllabus and exam pattern and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below. OSSC Traffic Constable Vacancy.
Post Date : 04 March 2022
( ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION RECRUITMENT : 2022 )
Organization Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission ( OSSC )
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : Traffic Constable
Total Posts : 56 Posts Vacancy
Application Mode : Online Application
Application Start Date : 04 March 2022
Application Last Date : 12 April 2022
For More Govt Jobs : www.odishajobnews.com
Age Limit :
◆ Candidate Minimum Age : 21 Years
◆ Candidate Maximum Age : 38 Years
◆ Candidate must have born between : 2nd January, 1983 and 1st January, 2000.
◆ Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
Educational Qualification Details :
◆ The candidate to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed +2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Recognized Board / University / Institution.
◆ He / She must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or Equivalent Examination with Odia as a subject.
Salary Details :
◆ Rs – 13,300 /- Per Month ( 1st Year )
Application Fee Details :
◆ For General / OBC Candidates : Rs – 200 /-
◆ For SC / ST / PwD Candidates : No Fee
General Eligibility Criteria :
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India
2. Be able to speak, read & write Odia
3. Be of good moral character & conduct
4. Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free any physical defect likely to interface with the discharge of his duties in the service.
5. If married must not have more than one spouse living provided that Government may.
6. Candidate must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject.
Stages of Recruitment :
Stage – l :
Written Examination ( Objective Type / MCQ )
1. General English : 20 Marks
2. Odia Language : 20 Marks
3. Aptitude : 15 Marks
4. Mental Ability & Reasoning : 15 Marks
5. General Knowledge : 30 Marks
Total : 100 Marks
The standard of questions will be of HSC standard and there shall be negative marking @0.25 for each wrong answer.
1. General English : 20 Marks –
Tense, Active and Passive Voice, Common error, Connector, Types of sentences, Direct and Indirect speech, Antonyms & Synonyms, Pronoun, Preposition, Compression.
2. Odia Language : 20 Marks –
Transformation of Words, Sandhi, Samasa, Antonyms and Synonyms, Correction of Common error in words, Taddhita and Krudanta, Comprehension.
3. Aptitude : 15 Marks –
Percentage, Average, Time & Work, Time and Distance, Ratio & Proportion.
4. Mental Ability & Reasoning : 15 Marks –
Series, Direction Sense Test, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relationship, Puzzle Test, Sitting arrangement, Inserting missing character.
5. General Knowledge : 30 Marks –
History of India & Odisha , Geography of India and Odisha, Indian Polity & Governance, Current events of National & International importance, Books and authors, Famous river, temples and wild life sanctuaries, Capital and currencies, Sports and awards, Computer Fundamental.
Stage – ll :
Physical Measurement Test :
1. General / OBC Boys Candidates : Height – 168 cm / Weight – 55 kg / Chest unexpanded – 79 cm / Chest expanded – 84 cm.
2. General / OBC Female Candidates : Height – 158 cm / Weight – 47.5 kg /
3. SC / ST Boys Candidates : Height – 163 cm / Weight – 50 kg / Chest – 76 cm to 81 cm
4. SC / ST Female Candidates : Height – 153 cm / Weight – 45 kg.
Candidates who have qualified in the Physical Standard prescribed above will be required to undergo the following test –
1. Running for Boys Candidates : 1.6 Kilometers in 08 Minutes
2. Running for Female Candidates : 1.6 Kilometers in 10 Minutes.
Stage – lll :
◆ Certificate Verification
◆ The candidate who fails to appear in person with the original certificate / documents shall not be considered for selection and their will be deleted from the select list.
Place of Examination :
The date, time, venue of the Stage – l ( Written Examination ), Physical Measurements and Physical Test & certificate verification will be informed to the candidates in the Admission Letter will be made available in the website of the Commission.
N.B :- Those candidates who are interested and eligible, please check the details notification before apply for the post.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Apply Online : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ Odisha All Block and Panchayat DEO Vacancy : Click Here
◆ For More Govt Jobs : Click Here