Short Information : OSSSC Odisha Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment, has given a new notification for the post of Panchayat Executive Officer . Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details are fill all the eligibility criteria can read the details below.
OSSSC – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission released a new recruitment notification for the post of Panchayat Executive Officer.
You will find complete information about this recruitment like : educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 05 August 2022
( OSSSC ODISHA PANCHAYAT EXECUTIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT : )
Organization : Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission ( OSSSC )
Who Can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : Panchayat Executive Officer
Total Posts : 2318 Posts Vacancies
Vacancy Details :
1. Angul District : 68 Posts
2. Balasore District : 150 Posts
3. Bargarh District : 80 Posts
4. Bhadrak District : 94 Posts
5. Bolangir District : 111 Posts
6. Boudh District : 20 Posts
7. Cuttack District : 172 Posts
8. Dhenkanal District : 69 Posts
9. Deogarh District : 26 Posts
10. Gajapati District : 32 Posts
11. Ganjam District : 169 Posts
12. Jagatsinghpur District : 68 Posts
13. Jajpur District : 70 Posts
14. Jharsuguda District : 31 Posts
15. Kalahandi District : 91 Posts
16. Kandhamal District : 42 Posts
17. Kendrapara District : 83 Posts
18. Keonjhar District : 119 Posts
19. Khorda District : 84 Posts
20. Koraput District : 48 Posts
21. Malkangiri District : 31 Posts
22. Mayurbhanj District : 178 Posts
23. Nabarangpur District : 73 Posts
24. Nayagarh District : 44 Posts
25. Nuapada District : 47 Posts
26. Puri District : 103 Posts
27. Rayagada District : 42 Posts
28. Sambalpur District : 27 Posts
29. Subarnapur District : 28 Posts
30. Sundergarh District : 118 Posts
◆ Total : 2318 Posts Vacancy ( All Odisha )
Eligibility Criteria :
1. be a citizen of India.
2. be able to read, write and speak Odia and shall have Odia as a subject in HSC / Class – VII passed in Odia Middle English School Standard.
3. have passed +2 examination in any discipline or any other examination equivalent.
4. have registered his / her name in any Employment Exchange of the district on or before the date of application.
Exam Pattern :
Here is the Exam Pattern of OSSSC Odisha Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2021.
Standard of Examination : ( a ) The written test shall be of the standard of High School Certificate Examination.
( b ) The written test and based Computer Skill Test consist of as follows.
1. English Language : 40 Marks.
2. Odia Language : 40 Marks.
3. Reasoning : 20 Marks.
4. Mathematics : 40 Marks.
5. General Knowledge : 40 Marks.
6. Computer Knowledge : 20 Marks.
Total Marks : 200 And Time Duration : 3 Hours.
1. Those who qualify in the written test shall be called for practical skill test @ten times of vacancy.
2. The practical skill test shall be of qualifying in nature.
3. The qualify marks of practical skill test ( 15 Marks ).
Syllabus Details :
1. English Language : The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidates understand of : English Grammar, Usages Vocabulary & Compression Test.
2. Odia Language : Question will cover : Grammar and Usages, Correct Construction of Sentence and Correct use of Words.
3. Mathematics : Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational and Real Number Addition, Substraction, Multiplication, Division, Square roots, Decimal Fraction.
Unitary Method : Time and Distance, Time and Work, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and loss, Ratio and Proportion.
4. General Knowledge : ( a ) General Science : Elementary knowledge of human body and it’s important organs common epidemic, constituents of food, balanced dict, solar system.
( b ) Elementary Ideas : About Physics and Chemistry.
( c ) History : Freedom Movement – and Culture and Civilization.
( d ) Geography : Regional Geography of India and Orissa climate, Mineral and power resources, location and distribution of agriculture & industrial culture.
( e ) Current Events : Knowledge of important events that have happened in recent years.
5. Computer Knowledge : MS Windows, Introduction of windows, MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point & MS Excel.
6. Computer Practical : MS Windows & MS Office.
Age Limit :
be not less than twenty one years and more than thirty two years as on the 1st day of January of the year of publication.
We are providing the OSSSC PEO Recruitment 2022 In our website www.odishajobnews.com You can view this website regularly and get all latest government jobs like : Central Government Jobs 2022, Odisha Govt Jobs 2022 and Odisha Private Jobs 2022.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notice PDF : Click Here
◆ OSSSC All Block / Panchayat DEO Vacancy : Click Here
◆ OSSC Block Level Jobs : Click Here
◆ Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 200 Post : Click Here
◆ OPSC OMAS Posts Details : Click Here
◆ For More Jobs Details : Click Here