SHORT INFORMATION : OSSSC PEO & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023- Applications are invited online for Combined Recruitment Examination-2023 for the district cadre posts of Junior Assistant (JA) and Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) in various district establishments under different departments of Government of Odisha. The details of vacancies, scale of pay, age, eligibility and other terms and conditions will be available in the detailed advertisement to be published in the web portal of the Commission www.osssc.gov.in. Interested candidates are advised to apply online by logging in the OSSSC web portal.
POST DATE : 24-02-2023
ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
ADVT. NO : IIE-07/2023/492(C)/OSSSC
|No. of Vacancy : 5396 Posts|
|Apply Start Date||24-02-2023|
|Apply Last Date||27-03-2023|
|Exam Date||Month of May- 2023 (Tentative)|
- Candidates do Not have To Pay Any Application Fee For OSSSC PEO & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Candidates Should Meet the Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023) For OSSSC PEO & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
|Minimum Age of the Candidates||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Candidates||38 Years|
|Upper Age Relaxation is Applicable As Per Rules|
|PEO||The candidate must have passed +2 Examination in any discipline or any other equivalent examination.|
|Junior Assistant||The candidate must have passed +3 in Arts Science/Commerce or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skill.|
SALARY OF OSSSC PEO & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Scale of Pay|
|PEO||Rs. 21,700/- To Rs. 69,100/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 19,900/- To 63,200/-|
OSSC PEO & Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
As per the OSSSC PEO Exam Pattern, there shall be two levels in the examination namely written exam and skill test.
There shall be a Written Test of 180 marks (MCQ type in OMR System) in one paper and a practical skill test of 50 marks as detailed below :
|Subject||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Practical Skill Test|
|Basic Computer Skill Test||50||1 Hours|
N.B :- There shall be Negative Marking of 0.50 mark per Each Wrong Answer.
HOW TO APPLY OSSSC PEO & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- All eligible persons who have not registered themselves earlier for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, “Register” on the Home page of the Commission’s website – www.osssc.gov.in.
- Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post by selecting the “Re- registration” option provided under the Applicant Menu.
- After completing registration/re-registration, they have to login, furnish the details of the required documents, then proceed to fill up and submit online application. Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration/ application can be viewed by clicking on “How do I register/re-register/apply”.
- The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on “Registered User” or “New User“. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
Get All Latest Jobs In Odisha 2022, Odisha Job News, All Odisha Govt Job, Odisha Free Job Alert, All Private Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Govt Jobs, Free Job Alert Odisha, 10th Pass Jobs in Odisha, +2 Pass Jobs in Odisha, Graduate Pass Jobs In Odisha, ITI Pass Jobs in Odisha, Diploma Pass Jobs in Odisha, Engineering Pass Jobs In Odisha, Police Jobs In Odisha, Banking Jobs In Odisha, Railway Jobs In Odisha, OSSC Recruitment, OSSSC Recruitment, OPSC Recruitment, Defence Jobs, With All Other Latest Job Notification in Free Job Alert Odisha Website.
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|PEO & JUNIOR ASSISTANT SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF||CLICK HERE|
|MORE ODISHA GOVT JOB- 2023||CLICK HERE|