OSSTET Previous Year Questions Paper :
OSSTET Previous Year Questions Paper has been released by Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha on their official website. The first step of preparing for OSSTET exam is to study the previous year questions papers and their solutions to understand the type of questions appearing in the previous years. In this article, candidates will find OSSTET Previous Year Questions Paper PDF for download.
OSSTET Previous Year Questions Paper : Eligibility
The examination will be conducted in two different parts for the prospective teachers in two different categories such as :-
- Category I :- Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Science/ Arts, Hindi/ Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Telgu).
- Category II :- Physical Education Teacher.
- There shall be two papers of the OSSTET viz Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Persons having requisite academic and training qualifications as per Category-I have to appear in Paper –I of the Examination.
- Persons having requisite academic and training qualification as per Category–II have to appear in Paper-II of the examination.
- The Duration of the Test in each paper shall be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one is correct.
- There shall be Four Sections in each paper
- In section-I, Language I, Odia shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In section-II, Language II, English shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In section-III, under stream TGT (Arts) and TGT (Science for both PCM & CBZ), the questions shall be in English. The questions in other streams like Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Telgu/ Urdu) and Hindi Teacher shall be in respective languages/ scripts.
- The questions in Section III for Paper-II (Category-II- Physical Education Teacher) shall be in English.
- In Section-IV the questions in Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management and Evaluation shall be in English and Compulsory for both the categories.
- There shall be no negative marking.
How to Download the OSSTET Previous Year Questions Paper
The candidates should download the OSSTET Previous Year Paper PDF to study the exam pattern and type of questions asked in the OSSTET exam 2022. The Candidates will get a fair idea of how to approach the questions and how to prepare for the OSSTET exam 2022. The step-by-step instructions to download the OSSTET Previous Year Paper PDF are given below :
- Visit the official website of the OSSTET . (www.bseodisha.ac.in)
- Click on the Previous Year Questions link given in the bottom section of the homepage.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- The links for the previous year’s question paper will be displayed.
- Click on the link subsequent to the year mentioned to view the question paper from that particular year.
- The PDF file for the respective year’s question paper will appear.
- Download the PDF file for future reference.
- Or candidates can easily download the OSSTET Previous Year Paper PDF from the links given below.
OSSTET Previous Year Questions Paper Download :
The candidates will find the OSSTET Last Year Question Paper for download in the following table.
|OSSTET Previous Year Question 2021 (1st)
|Arts – 2021 (1st)
|PCM – 2021 (1st)
|CBZ – 2021 (1st)
|Hindi – 2021 (1st)
|Sanskrit – 2021 (1st)
OSSTET Qualifying Marks
The minimum pass mark in each paper is 45%. A person securing 45% or more in each paper shall be considered to have qualified OSSTET. In case of SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates the minimum pass mark shall be 35%.
Benefits of OSSTET Previous Year Questions Papers
- The OSSTET Previous Year Questions Papers will assist you in understanding the actual test since they are based on the most recent OTET exam pattern and contain questions of every difficulty level.
- All the OSSTET Previous Year Question Papers contain subject- and chapter-wise questions for both the prelims and mains exams, based on the difficulty level of the actual test.
- Attempting the OSSTET Previous Year Question Papers can help you improve your time management skills, which will help you gain momentum in the actual test.
- Solving all the OSSTET Previous Year Question Papers also allows you to assess your performance and identify your weakest areas so that you may improve them.
OSSTET Previous Year Questions Paper : FAQS
Q. What is the qualifying percentage in the OSSTET exam ?
Ans : The minimum pass mark in each paper is 45%. A person securing 45% or more in each paper shall be considered to have qualified OSSTET. In case of SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates the minimum pass mark shall be 35%.
Q. How many Years is the Validity of OSSTET Certificate ?
Ans : The OSSTET Pass Certificate shall remain valid till the candidate reaches the upper age limit prescribed for recruitment of teachers as per rules or executive instructions prescribed by the Govt. from time to time.
Q. Where can I find the OSSTET Previous Year Question Paper ?
Ans : The candidates can easily download the OSSTET Previous Year Paper from the links given in the above article.
Q. Is the OSSTET exam held online or offline ?
Ans : The OSSTET exam is held offline, which means the exam is conducted in pen and paper mode.