Short Information : SBI PO Notification 2022 – State Bank of India ( SBI ) Probationary Officer ( PO ) Recruitment 2022 Notification is released by the SBI for the year of 2022 is expected 23 vacancies. SBI PO Notification 2022 is expected to be released in the month of September 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online for the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 from the official website www.sbi.co.in the current opportunities section. All the details related to SBI PO 2022 Notification are given below.
You will find complete information about this educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, application fee, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 22 September 2022
( STATE BANK OF INDIA PROBATIONARY OFFICER RECRUITMENT : 2022 )
Name of the Organization : State Bank of India ( SBI )
Who can Apply : All India Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Name : Probationary Officer ( PO )
Total Posts : 1673 Posts
Application Mode : Online Application
Application Start Date : Already Started
Application Last Date : 12 October 2022
For Daily Job Updates : odishajobnews.com
Job Location : Across India
Official Website : sbi.co.in
Age Limit : As on – 01 April 2022
◆ Candidate Minimum Age : 21 Years
◆ Candidate Maximum Age : 30 Years
◆ Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules
Vacancy Details :
1. For UR Candidates : 648 Posts
2. For OBC Candidates : 464 Posts
3. For SC Candidates : 270 Posts
4. For ST Candidates : 131 Posts
5. For EWS Candidates : 160 Posts
◆ Total Posts : 1673 Posts
Educational Qualifications :
◆ Candidate must have passed – Graduation in any discipline from recognized University or any equivalent qualifications as on – 31 December 2022.
◆ Rs – 41,960 /- Posts Vacancy
Selection Process :
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Interview / Group Exercises
1. Preliminary Examination :
◆ Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 Marks will be conducted online.
◆ The test will have of 03 Sections ( with separate timings for each section ) as follows :
1. English Language : 30 Questions and 20 Minutes
2. Quantitative Aptitude : 35 Questions and 20 Minutes
3. Reasoning Ability : 35 Questions and 20 Minutes
◆ Total – 100 Questions and 01 Hours.
2. Main Examination Details :
1. Reasoning and Computer Aptitude : 40 Questions, 50 Marks and 50 Duration
2. Data Analysis & Interpretation : 30 Questions, 50 Marks and 45 Duration
3. General / Economy / Banking Awareness : 50 Questions, 60 Marks and 45 Minutes
4. English Language : 03 Questions, 40 Marks and 40 Minutes
Descriptive Test :
◆ The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 Minutes.
◆ It will be a Test of English Language ( Letter Writing & Essay ) with two questions for total 50 Marks.
Number Chances :
1. For UR / EWS Candidates : 04 Chances
2. For UR / EWS ( PWD ) Candidates : 07
3. For OBC / OBC ( PWD ) Candidates : 07
4. For SC / ST Candidates : No Restrictions
Application Fee :
◆ For UR / OBC / EWS Candidates : Rs – 750 /-
◆ For SC / ST / PH Candidates : No Fee
◆ Payment Mode : Online Payment
N.B : Candidates can read the full notification before apply online.
We are providing the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 In our website www.odishajobnews.com You can view this website on regularly and get all latest government jobs like – Central Government Jobs 2022, State Government Jobs 2022 and Private Jobs 2022.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Apply Online : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ SBI Clerk Notification 5008 Posts : Click Here
◆ OSSSC DEO 7,142 Posts : Click Here
◆ Odisha Anganwadi Supervisor Vacancy : Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here