Short Information : UPSC Recruitment 2022 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Archivist, Specialist Grade-III in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 29-Dec-2022.
You will find complete information about this UPSC Recruitment 2022 details like – educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 15-Dec-2022.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2022.
Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Who can Apply : All India Candidates
Gender : Both Male and Female
Post Details : Archivist, Specialist Grade-III
Total Vacancies : 19 Posts
Salary : As Per UPSC Norms
For Daily Job Updates : odishajobnews.com
Job Location : All India
Apply Mode : Online Application Form
UPSC Official Website : upsc.gov.in
UPSC Vacancy Details :
Archivist : 13 Posts
Specialist Grade-III : 5 Posts
Scientist-B : 1 Post
UPSC Qualification Details :
Archivist : Master’s Degree
Specialist Grade-III : MBBS, Post Graduation
Scientist-B : B.Sc, Master’s Degree
UPSC Age Limit Details :
Archivist : 30 Years
Specialist Grade-III : 40 Years
Scientist-B : 35 Years
Age Relaxation :
• OBC Candidates : 03 Years
• SC/ST Candidates : 05 Years
• PWD (General) Candidates : 10 Years
• PWD (OBC) Candidates : 13 Years
• PWD (SC/ST) Candidates : 15 Years
Application Fee :
• SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates : Nil
• Gen/OBC/EWS candidates : Rs. 25/-
• Mode of Payment : Online
Selection Process :
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Notification 2022 :
1. First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure tha candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
2. Before the start of filling up application through online mode. Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume if any experience etc.
3. Click on UPSC Archivist, Specialist Grade-III Apply Online – Link given below.
4. Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application From. Upload the Scanned copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable)
5. Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (if applicable Only)
6. At last Click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Important Capture the Application Number or Request number for future reference.
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply Online : 10-12-2022
• Last Date to Apply Online : 29-Dec-2022
Candidates can read the full notification before apply.
Important Links :
◆ Official Website : Click Here
◆ Download Notification PDF : Click Here
◆ For More Government Jobs : Click Here